On this page:
- Richard Dunn was born in Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England and was a heavyweight boxer who fought Muhammad Ali for the world heavyweight title in 1976.
- Richard Dunn was an American character actor popularized by Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim. Dunn was best known to audiences for his appearances on Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, a sketch comedy television series.
- Richard Dunn is an author.
- also known as Richard J. Dunn
- born in (78 years ago)
- profession: Author
- written works: "Relapse and the addict", "Can We Talk God-Student:", "Leading from the Back of the Line (Student Book)", "Narrow Guage to No Man's Land", "Sporting Injuries", "Where do you think sex came from?", "Practical Risk Management", "Why Not Love All of Me", "Oliver Twist", "British globes up to 1850"
- nomination: - nominated to National Book Award for History - "Sugar and slaves"
- Richard Dunn is a 1993 International Emmy Award winner for Founders Award.
- born on (72 years ago)
- profession: Businessperson
- award: - International Emmy Award for Founders (CEO, Thames Television, UK)
- Richard Dunn is a production designer.
- Richard Dunn is a 2014 Shorty Awards nominee for Best Use of Social Media for a Consumer Brand.
There are other people with in their name, like Richard Dunn Pattison.
Richard Dunn is a fictional character from the 2010 comedy film Paper Man.
Richard Dunn: Richard L. Dunn was an American politician from Maine. Dunn, a Republican from Denmark, Maine, served 5 terms in the Maine Legislature, including 3 terms in the Maine House of Representatives and 2 terms in the Maine Senate.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Richard Dunn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
No Harm Dunn (2014)
by James A. Hamilton
Don't be mistaken, Richard Dunn is a supporter. It's just that Marcos forgets who supported him all those years. Not to mention teenage years and the interference Richard played while practicing playboy roles on those women. One thing is for ...
by Rebekah Higgitt, Richard Dunn, Peter Jones
Richard Dunn is a senior curator at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich and was ...
by John Grasso
Some of the better English boxers who did not win championships include Jack Bodell, Joe Bugner, Joe Bygraves, Dave Charnley, Don Cockell, Henry Cooper, Pat Cowdell, Richard Dunn, Joe Erskine, Chris Finnegan, Dave “Boy” Green, ...
Conflict in Ancient Greece and Rome: The Definitive Political, Social, and Military Encyclopedia [3 volumes] (2016)
The Definitive Political, Social, and Military Encyclopedia by Sara E. Phang, Iain Spence Ph.D., Douglas Kelly Ph.D., Peter Londey Ph.D.
Translated by Richard Dunn. Notre Dame, IN: Notre Dame University Press. War and Society Bederman, ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Animation: Jim Davis, Cam Ford, Sue Gilerist, Richard Jones, Ray Nowlan, Joe Shearer, Richard Dunn, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Cynthia Leech, Vivian Ray, Stan Walker. Background Styling: F. Montealegre. Backgrounds: Graham ...
by Randall M. Miller, John David Smith
Richard Dunn offers a simpler explanation. Slaves were hard to get before 1680 because the traders found the West Indies a more profitable and accessible market. In 1 698, however. Parliament abolished the monopoly of the inefficient Royal ...
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby, Josiah Seymour Currey
John Campbell, Ralph Raborn, Thomas Sofly, Enoch Hankins, Arthur Parvin, Abraham Moore, Alexander White, Asa Reed, William Flint, Peter, Williams, Daniel Van Burkloe, Amzi Doolittle, Hezekiah Spillman, Richard Dunn, a Mr. Yaples, ...
by Joseph Haydn
July, Richard Dunn, for perjury and attempted fraud on Miss A. Burdctt Coutts 27 Feb. Mitchell, the Irish confederate; transported for 14 years (see Ireland) . . . . 26 May, Wm. Smith O'Brien, Meaghcr, and other confederates, sentenced to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richard Dunn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: