On this page:
- Richard Hamilton is an award-nominated basketball player, athlete, sports league award winner.
- also known as 李察·咸美頓; Хэмилтон, Ричард
- born on (37 years ago) in Coatesville, child of Pam Long and Richard Hamilton
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Connecticut
- profession: Basketball player
- Marriage with T. J. Lottie since
- nomination: - nominated to Best Male College Basketball Player ESPY Award
- Richard Hamilton: Richard William Hamilton CH was an English painter and collage artist. His 1955 exhibition Man, Machine and Motion and his 1956 collage, Just what is it that makes today's homes so different, so appealing?, produced for the This Is Tomorrow exhibition of the Independent Group in London, are considered by critics and historians to be among the earliest works of pop art. A major retrospective of his work was at Tate Modern until May 2014.
- also known as Richard William Hamilton, Richard William Hamilton CH
- born on (93 years ago) in Pimlico
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- Marriage with Rita Donagh since
- died on (4 years ago)
- written works: "Richard Hamilton studies, 1937-1977", "Slip it to me", "Collaborations of Ch. Rotham", "Interiors 1964-79", "Collected words, 1953-1982", "The Rotham certificates", "Schilderijen, pastels en grafiek", "Drawings, prints and paintings 1941-55", "Teknologi, idé, konstverk", "The artist's eye", "Exteriors, interiors, objects, people", "Polaroid portraits", "The prints of Richard Hamilton", "Studies = Studien, 1937-1977", "Paintings etc. '56-64", "New technology and printmaking", "Mahlen nach Zahlen", "Prints, multiples, and drawings", "Prints, 1939-83", "The Last Storytellers: Tales from the Heart of Morocco"
- nomination: - nominated to Turner Prize - "Richard Hamilton at Fruitmarket Gallery" & "Richard Hamilton at Museum of Modern Art"
- Richard Hamilton: Richard Streit Hamilton is Davies Professor of mathematics at Columbia University.
- Richard Hamilton was an American film, television, theater, and radio actor. He was raised in California, where he worked at the Pasadena Playhouse, before moving to Broadway. There, he performed in award-winning productions of Buried Child and Mornings at Seven. He acted in over 50 movie and TV roles, including playing Tommy Lee Jones' first partner in Men in Black, and a recurring role in the Bret Maverick 1981 television series. In 1996, he played Big Willy in Frasier.
- Richard Hamilton, a naval coal heaver, received the Medal of Honor for bravery for his participation in the sinking of the CSS Albemarle during the American Civil War.
- Richard Hamilton was a Jacobite Irish army officer who fought on both sides during the Williamite War in Ireland.
- died in (298 years ago)
- Richard Hamilton is an author.
- born in (71 years ago)
- written works: "Violet & the Mean & Rotten Pirates", "Joseph Beuys - Block Beuys", "President McKinley, War and Empire: Volume 2", "20,000 Alarms", "The Herpes Book", "Imaging Ulysses", "Let's Take Over the Kindergarten", "Molly Moonshine and the Tooth Fairy's Wand", "Violet and the mean and rotten pirates", "Jack Bolt and the Highwaymen's Hideout", "New Selected Odes of Pindar", "Polly's Picnic", "Collected words, 1953-1982"
- Richard Hamilton a.k.a. Richard Andrew Hamilton is the co-founder of Zenith Oilfield Technology.
- read more about Richard Andrew Hamilton
"Richard Hamilton" is a book by Dawn Leach.
- also known as "Richard Hamilton: the beginnings of his art"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Richard Hamilton
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Justyna St?pie?
Richard Hamilton is a designer of the Beatles' 1968 The White Album. extended iconographic reference to everyday imagery gaining an iconic ...
by Oxford University Press
Livingstone, Marco: ' Entretien: Richard Hamilton, valeurs et jugements' in Art Press n° 171, periodical, Paris, ...
by Robert Andrews
Richard Hamilton (b.1922)...
by Ann Lee Morgan
Richard Hamilton Godfrey, Mark, et al., eds. Richard Hamilton. London: Tate Modern, 2015. David Hammons Jones, Kellie, et al. David Hammons: Rousing the Rubble. Cambridge, Mass.
Encyclopedia of Evolution (2009)
by Stanley A. Rice
One, proposed by evolutionary biologists Richard Hamilton and Katharine Noonan, ...
by Vincent Terrace
Cooper Gordon Middleton Marcus Smythe Eve McFarren Janet Grey Dr Richard Grant James Lipton Laura Grant Richard Yourman Nick Robert Lowry Max Chapman Ben Hammer Logan Stafford Richard Hamilton Chet Stafford Bill Herndon ...
by Jonathon Green
Richard Hamilton, Allen Jonesand Frank Stella. flash gear n[UK] [Markettraders ] showygoods; the value is in the display rather than the quality. flash nudet [ Military] US code for nuclear detonation recorded. flash rolln [UK] [Police] a wad of ...
by John S. Davis
• ABRAMS, MUHAL RICHARD Hamilton, Gil Evans, and Gato 7 A.
by Hyland MacGrath, George Irving Reed
Richard Hamilton, Gerald Basil and Margaret Essington. Richard H.. the eldest son. is a Ilommpathic physician, having graduated from llahnemann College, Chicago, in lhf'fl, of which ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richard Hamilton
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Richard Hamilton
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Richard Hamilton
Photo credit: shinya
- Richard Hamilton
Photo credit: Keith Allison
- Richard Hamilton - Interview in Museum Prado
Photo credit: Cea.
- Richard Hamilton Print Project
Photo credit: CFPR
- Richard Hamilton - in the style of piece
edited on microsoft word
Photo credit: joshtabti
- Caron Butler and Richard Hamilton
Photo credit: Keith Allison
Quotes about Richard Hamilton
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'richard hamilton"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Richard Hamilton to see it in context!