On this page:
- Richard Morris a.k.a. Richard Brandon Morris was an American historian best known for his pioneering work in colonial American legal history and the early history of American labor. In later years, he shifted his research interests to the constitutional, diplomatic, and political history of the American Revolution and the making of the U.S. Constitution.
- read more about Richard Brandon Morris
- Richard Morris: Richard Ward Morris was an American author, editor, and poet.
- born in (77 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- died on (12 years ago)
- written works: "Artificial worlds", "Dismantling the universe", "The board of directors", "Evolution and human nature", "Poetry is a kind of writing", "The fate of the universe", "The end of the world", "Time's arrows", "The universe, the eleventh dimension, and everything", "The nature of reality", "The edges of science", "The last sorcerers", "Misshapen banana", "The Unsinkable Molly Brown"
- award: - Writers Guild of America Award for Best Written Musical - "Thoroughly Modern Millie"
- Richard Morris OBE is an English archaeologist and historian who specialises in the study of churchyard and battlefield archaeology. Having been involved in the discipline since the early 1970s, he has worked at a number of British universities, including the University of York, the University of Leeds and the University of Huddersfield, as well as publishing a series of books on the subject of archaeology. He has also held a number of significant positions within the British archaeological community, both as former director of the Council for British Archaeology, and as a former Commissioner of English Heritage.
- born in (69 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Oxford
- profession: Historian, archaeologist, writer
- written works: "Time's Anvil: England, Archaeology and the Imagination", "Churches in the landscape", "An introduction to church archaeology", "The church in British archaeology", "Cheshire", "Journeys from Jarrow"
- Richard Morris was an author, television director and writer.
- Richard Morris, was an English philologist.
- Richard Morris was an American lawyer and politician from New York. He was Chief Justice of the New York Supreme Court from 1779 to 1790.
- Richard Morris: Richard Kyle Morris is an English cricketer who played first class cricket for Loughborough University.
- Richard Morris was an actor.
- Richard Morris was a British Liberal Party politician.
- born in (147 years ago)
- died on (59 years ago)
- Richard Morris: Richard Edwin Tuffrey Morris is a former South African cricketer. He played 61 first-class and 14 List A matches for Western Province cricket team between 1967 and 1979 as an all-rounder.
- Richard Morris was a Welsh folklorist, a younger brother of Lewis Morris.
- born on (312 years ago)
- died in (237 years ago)
- Richard Morris was a pilot and the brother of Wayne Morris.
- Richard Morris: Richard Roderick Morris is the founder of AGD Systems Ltd.
- also known as Richard Roderick Morris
- born in (48 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Richard Morris is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- Richard Morris was the father of Mary Morris.
- parent of Mary Morris
- Richard Morris is a singer-songwriter.
- profession: Singer-songwriter, composer, musician
- member of musical group Rick & Audrey (Vocals)
- Richard Morris is a production designer.
- Richard Morris is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- nomination: - nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage of a Current News Story – Long Form (CNN’s Coverage of Election Night 2008), with David Bohrman, Sam Feist, Melissa Block, Anne Brown, Paul Caron, Jane Maxwell, Steve Dolce, Kate Lunger, Michael Maltas, Alec Miran, Leslie Perrot, Jeff Kepnes, Eric Sherling, Lucy Spiegel, Paul Steinhauser, Alex Wellen, Emily Atkinson, Laura Bernardini, Steve Brusk, Jennifer Buesinger, Katy Byron, Jackie Castillo, Lori Chapman, Anne Clifford, Anastasia Diakides, Rick DiBella, Patricia Dicarlo, Chris dos Santos, Stephanie Gallman, Lydia Garlikov, Evan Glass, David Gracey, Peter Hamby, Trisha Henry, Brad Hodges, Keating Holland, Matt Hoye, Sasha Johnson, Lauren Kornreich, Alexander Marquardt, Jennifer Mikell, Lindsey Pope, Mark Preston, Mike Roselli, Devon M. Sayers, Molly Shiels, Alan Silverleib, Alta Spells, Vaughn Sterling & Rachel Streitfeld
- Richard Morris is the spouse of Dolores Claman.
- Marriage with Dolores Claman since
- Richard Morris is the third writer to have written a biography of the British psychic researcher Harry Price.
- born on (51 years ago)
Phrases with Richard Morris
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Richard Morris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas Hoover
Richard Morris is a combination of Captain William Morris and General Robert Venables, and James Powlett recalls Vice Admiral Michael Pack. Most of the Council and Assembly members appearing here were actually in those bodies, and ...
by Jack S. Damico, Nicole Müller, Martin J. Ball
Richard Morris is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication ...
Motown Encyclopedia (2014)
by Graham Betts
As they were leaving the building, Robert Bateman approached them a second time and, along with fellow Motown producer Richard Morris, offered to help get them a deal with another record label in the city, LuPine. After undertaking backing ...
by Joan Shelley Rubin, Paul S. Boyer, Professor Scott E. Casper
Anthony Harkins HUNT, RICHARD MORRIS (1827–1895), renowned architect ofthe nineteenth century. Hunt played a central role in the shaping of Gilded Age aesthetic taste and patronage. Posthumously associated with the great houses of ...
Comprising Three Generations of Settlers who Came Before 1690, with Many Families Carried to the Fourth Generation by John Osborne Austin
Richard Morris. Add (2nd eol.) John, bapt. Boston, 20 April 1634.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richard Morris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Richard Morris
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Richard Morris
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Richard Morris to see it in context!