On this page:
Who is Rick Dufay?
Rick Dufay: Richard Marc "Rick" Dufay is a guitarist who played in Aerosmith in the period after Brad Whitford left the band in 1980 up to his return in 1984.
- also known as Richard Marc "Rick" Dufay, Rick, Richard Marc Dufay
- born on (63 years ago) in Paris, child of Richard Ney
- nationality: France
- profession: Guitarist, composer, musician, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- Domestic partnership with Maureen Dumont Kelly
- parent of Minka Kelly
- genres: Blues rock, Hard rock
- official website: rickdufay.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Rick Dufay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William Phillips, Brian Cogan
The band continued on, hiring guitarist Rick Dufay to replace Whitford and recording the 1982 album Rock in a Hard Place. The album only got as high as number 32, failing to even match the sales of Night in the Ruts. At the same time, rumors ...
by Colin Larkin
Newcomer Rick Dufay (b. Richard Marc Dufay, 19 February 1952, Paris, France) debuted on Rock In A Hard Place, but this lacklustre set failed to capture the fire of the band's classic recordings. Contact between the band and Perry and ...
by Daniel Bukszpan, Ronnie James Dio
Rick Dufay: guitars (Rock in a Hard Place): Tom Hamilton: bass; Joey Kramer: drums; Joe Perry: guitars (Acrosmith through Live! Bootleg, Done with Mirrors and later); Steven ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rick Dufay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: