River Of Grass
is an acrostic for rog.
On this page:
"River of Grass" is a 1994 film directed by Kelly Reichardt.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Jesse Hartman
- production design by David Doernberg
- written by Kelly Reichardt
- based on a story by Kelly Reichardt & Jesse Hartman
- cinematography by Jim Denault
- edited by Larry Fessenden
- music by John Hill
- costume design by Sarah Jane Slotnick
- genres: Action Film, Indie film, Crime Drama, Road movie, Comedy, Drama
- released in (21 years ago)
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance nomination for Lisa Bowman
- Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature nomination for Kelly Reichardt
- Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay nomination for Kelly Reichardt
- Independent Spirit Someone to Watch Award (Swatch Someone to Watch Award) nomination for Kelly Reichardt
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for River Of Grass
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 8: Environment by Martin Melosi
The “river of grass” that Marjorie ...
American Dissidents: An Encyclopedia of Activists, Subversives, and Prisoners of Conscience [2 volumes] (2011)
An Encyclopedia of Activists, Subversives, and Prisoners of Conscience by Kathlyn Gay
The Everglades: River of Grass was published in 1947, the same year in which the Everglades National Park was established. The Everglades was the first park to protect primarily biological resources. The book captured the public's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for River Of Grass
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about River Of Grass
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of River Of Grass to see it in context!