Robert A. Graham
is an acrostic for rag.
On this page:
Who is Robert A. Graham?
Robert A. Graham: Father Robert Andrew Graham, SJ was an American Jesuit priest and World War II historian of the Catholic Church. He was a vigorous defender of Pope Pius XII over accusations that he had failed to do what he could to defend the Jews and others persecuted by the Nazis.
- also known as Robert Graham
- born on (103 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Geneva
- died on (18 years ago)
- written works: "The Vatican and Communism in World War II.", "The Pope and Poland in World War Two", "The rise of the double diplomatic corps in Rome", "Vatican diplomacy"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Robert A. Graham
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Robert A. Graham for some fun with words!