On this page:
- Robert Banks a.k.a. Banksy is a pseudonymous English graffiti artist, political activist, film director, and painter.
- read more about Banksy
- Robert Banks: Robert L. Banks was an American chemist. He was born and grew up in Piedmont, Missouri. He attended Southeast Missouri State University, and initiated into Alpha Phi Omega in 1940. He joined the Phillips Petroleum company in 1946 and worked there until he retired in 1985.
- Robert Banks: Robert C. Banks, Jr. is an American experimental filmmaker.
- Robert Banks: Robert George Banks is a British Conservative politician. He was Member of Parliament for Harrogate from February 1974 until he retired in May 1997.
- born on (78 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Robert Banks: Robert Nathan Banks is a former NFL defensive end.
- Robert Banks is an author.
- also known as Robert J. Banks
- born in (94 years ago)
- written works: "Banks on Sentencing", "Growth and diffusion phenomena", "Jesus and the Law in the Synoptic Tradition", "An Irrational Hatred of Luton", "The Legacy of Barry Green", "Reconciliation and Hope", "Going to Church in the First Century", "West Ham 'till I Die", "The church comes home", "Reenvisioning Theological Education", "Paul's idea of community", "Faith goes to work", "Redeeming the routines", "God the worker", "The Tyranny of Time"
- Robert Banks is a theater director, writer and producer.
- Robert Banks is the son of Gordon Banks.
- born in (58 years ago), child of Gordon Banks
There are other people with in their name, like Robert Banks Stewart.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Robert Banks
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of the Wars of the Early American Republic, 1783–1812: A Political, Social, and Military History [3 volumes] (2014)
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker
Robert Banks Jenkinson, born on June 7, 1770, in London, was the son of Charles Jenkinson, first Earl of Liverpool, an adviser to King George III. Robert's mother, Amelia Watts Jenkinson, died a month ...
by Gregory Fremont-Barnes
Liverpool, Robert Banks Jenkinson Eighteenth Century French Politics. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1980; Paskoff, Benjamin. Linguet: Eighteenth- Century Intellectual Heretic of France. Smithtown, NY: Exposition Press, 1983.
A Reference Guide for Attorneys, Legal Secretaries, Paralegals and Law Students by Mary Miles Prince
Robert Banks, Jr. & Elizabeth T. Collins, Judicial Notice in Tennessee, 21 Mem. St. U. L. Rev.431 (1991). –Article Citation. Robert Banks, Jr.&Elizabeth T. Collins, ...
The Whiplash Encyclopedia (2006)
by Robert Ferrari
Robert Banks (engineering ...
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
Robert Banks DT Notre Dame 176 8. Michel James WR Washington State ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Robert Banks
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Robert Banks
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Robert Banks
Photo credit: USCPublicDiplomacy
- Robert McGahey and Robert Banks
Photo credit: WorldSkills UK
- U.S. Public Diplomat in Residence Robert Banks
Photo credit: USCPublicDiplomacy
- Robert Banks A mighty Good Way MGM Special Products
appears to be a ligit US release due to Uk demand.
Photo credit: Mick Sway
Quotes about Robert Banks
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Robert Banks"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Robert Banks to see it in context!