On this page:
- Robert Banks a.k.a. Banksy is a pseudonymous English graffiti artist, political activist, film director, and painter.
- read more about Banksy
- Robert Banks: Robert L. Banks was an American chemist. He was born and grew up in Piedmont, Missouri. He attended Southeast Missouri State University, and initiated into Alpha Phi Omega in 1940. He joined the Phillips Petroleum company in 1946 and worked there until he retired in 1985.
- Robert Banks: Robert C. Banks, Jr. is an American experimental filmmaker.
- Robert Banks: Robert George Banks is a British Conservative politician. He was Member of Parliament for Harrogate from February 1974 until he retired in May 1997.
- born on (78 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Robert Banks: Robert Nathan Banks is a former NFL defensive end.
- Robert Banks is an author.
- also known as Robert J. Banks
- born in (94 years ago)
- written works: "Banks on Sentencing", "Growth and diffusion phenomena", "Jesus and the Law in the Synoptic Tradition", "An Irrational Hatred of Luton", "The Legacy of Barry Green", "Reconciliation and Hope", "Going to Church in the First Century", "West Ham 'till I Die", "The church comes home", "Reenvisioning Theological Education", "Paul's idea of community", "Faith goes to work", "Redeeming the routines", "God the worker", "The Tyranny of Time"
- Robert Banks is a theater director, writer and producer.
- Robert Banks is the son of Gordon Banks.
- born in (58 years ago), child of Gordon Banks
There are other people with in their name, like Robert Banks Stewart.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Robert Banks
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of the Wars of the Early American Republic, 1783–1812: A Political, Social, and Military History [3 volumes] (2014)
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker
Robert Banks Jenkinson, born on June 7, 1770, in London, was the son of Charles Jenkinson, first Earl of Liverpool, an adviser to King George III. Robert's mother, Amelia Watts Jenkinson, died a month ...
Dictionary Catalogue ... (1912)
by Illinois State Library
— Robert Banks Jenkinson.
by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
Robert Banks; 3. Rosa Lee; 4.
by Sir Sidney Lee
See Jenkinson, Charles, first Earl, 1727-1808 ; Jenkinson, Robert Banks , ...
LIVERPOOL, Robert Banks Jenkinson, second Earl of (1770-1828). An English statesman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Robert Banks
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Robert Banks
U.S. Public Diplomat in Residence Robert Banks
Photo credit: USCPublicDiplomacy
Quotes about Robert Banks
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Robert Banks"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Robert Banks to see it in context!