On this page:
- Robert Forster a.k.a. Robert Förster is a cyclist, competitor, athlete.
- read more about Robert Förster
- Robert Forster is an American actor, best known for his roles as John Cassellis in Haskell Wexler's Medium Cool and Max Cherry in Quentin Tarantino's Jackie Brown, the latter of which gained him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. He has recently appeared as George Clooney's father-in-law in Alexander Payne's The Descendants and as an Army general in Antoine Fuqua's Olympus Has Fallen. He is a member of the Triple Nine Society.
- also known as Robert Wallace Foster; Robert Foster; Robert Wallace Foster, Jr.; Robert Forester; Bob; Forster
- born on (74 years ago) in Rochester, child of Grace Dorothy Montanarella and Robert Wallace Foster, Sr.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer, voice actor
- read more about Robert Forster (actor)
- Robert Forster: Robert Derwent Garth Forster is an Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist and music critic. In December 1977 he co-founded an indie rock group, The Go-Betweens, with fellow musician, Grant McLennan. In 1980 Lindy Morrison joined the group on drums and backing vocals and by 1981 Forster and Morrison were also lovers. In 1988, "Streets of Your Town", co-written by McLennan and Forster, became the band's biggest chart hit in both Australia and the United Kingdom. The follow-up single, "Was There Anything I Could Do?", was a No. 16 hit on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart in the United States. In December 1989, after recording six albums, The Go-Betweens disbanded. Forster and Morrison had separated as a couple earlier and Forster began his solo music career from 1990.
- also known as Forster, Robert
- born on (57 years ago) in Brisbane
- nationality: Australia
- education: University of Queensland
- profession: Musician
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Country, Indie rock, Pop music
- albums: "Calling From a Country Phone", "Danger in the Past", "I Had a New York Girlfriend", "Warm Nights", "The Evangelist", "Drop", "Intermission: The Best of the Solo Recordings 1990-1997"
- filmography: played Fährmann in "Prüfstand VII"
- official website: www.robertforster.net
- Robert Forster is a 1969 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities.
- born in (89 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (History) at Johns Hopkins University, graduated in
- written works: "Merchants, landlords, magistrates", "The house of Saulx-Tavanes", "Die Kopfsätze der Klavierkonzerte Mozarts und Beethovens", "European Society in the 18th Century", "Preconditions of Revolution in Early Modern Europe", "The nobility of Toulouse in the eighteenth century", "Medicine and Society in France (Annales)", "Biology of Man in History"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (French History)
- Robert Forster a.k.a. Robert J. Forster is a professor of Physical Chemistry at Dublin City University.
- read more about Robert J. Forster
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Robert Forster
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
San Francisco Daily Times (1903)
Robert Forster is an ideal Sir Andrew and Olive Currie does excellent work as Antonio. Dallas Anderson works very hard as the clown. J%nother Carmen The latest Carmen in town is Cleo Marchesini of the Tivoli's Italian opera company, ...
525 Works and Their Adaptations by Thomas S. Hischak
Marlon Brando gives a terrified, dangerous per- formance as Weldon, Elizabeth Taylor is a sultry and far-from- romantic Leonora, Julie Harris's Alison is pathetic and disturbing, Brian Keith is solid as a rock as Morris, Robert Forster is an enig- ...
WHITMER, Robert Forster, Prominent Lumber and Coal Manager. The Whitmers, father and son, although native born Pennsylvanians descend from ancient families, both maternally and paternally. The Whitmer ancestor settled in Lancaster ...
by Jonathan Bryan Durrant, Michael David Bailey
Robert Forster and Orest Ranum, trans. Elborg Forster and Patricia M. Ranum. Baltimore, Md.: Johns Hopkins University Press, ...
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Gilbert Le Furstare or le Fuster, , Robert Forster, Adam Forster, Robert Foster, in Fransson (Worcs); John Forster, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Robert Forster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Robert Forster
Photo credit: Roxanne King