On this page:
- Robert Goulet: Robert Gerard Goulet was an American singer and actor of French Canadian ancestry and Canadian upbringing and training after birth in Massachusetts. He originated the role of Lancelot in the 1960 Broadway musical Camelot and made numerous appearances in Las Vegas.
- also known as Robert Gerard Goulet
- born on (82 years ago) in Lawrence, child of Jeanette Gauthier Goulet and Georges André Goulet
- nationality: United States of America, Canada
- profession: Singer, actor, voice actor
- died on (8 years ago) in Los Angeles of interstitial pulmonary fibrosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- genres: Vocal music, Show tune
- read more about Robert Goulet (actor)
- Robert Goulet a.k.a. Robert L. Goulet: Robert Lowry Goulet is a marketing sports agent who managed the career of two-time U.S. Open Champion, Ernie Els, and was responsible for handling Ernie Els’ day to day business affairs on behalf of Legends Inc of South Africa. During this time, Goulet managed Els in the United States as he won the 1997 U.S. Open at the Congressional Country Club.
- read more about Robert L. Goulet
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Robert Goulet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Inverne
Julie Andrews is a little generalised as Guinevere, but Robert Goulet is a fine Lancelot – preening but strangely likeable.
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Wheezy: Joe Raft (Robert Goulet, singing voice). Stinky Pete: Kelsey Grammer. Mrs. Potato Head: Estelle Harris. Al: Wayne Knight. Squeeze Toy Aliens: Jeff Pidgeon. Evil Emperor Zurg: Andrew Stanton AA: None AAN: Best Music–Original Song ( Randy ...
by Norman Abjorensen
Robert Goulet (1933– 2007), although ...
by John McDonough, Karen Egolf
” The vocalist was Robert Goulet. By this time, an ...
by Jerry Roberts
Mark Harmon strode through the role with Vincent Gardenia nearby and an order of Morgan Fairchild on the side, surrounded by the actual remnants of old Hollywood: Ray Milland, Red Buttons, Eve Arden, Carolyn Jones, Howard Duff, Fernando Lamas, Jose Ferrer, Robert Culp, Robert Goulet, et al. Trouble in High Timber Country was a labor drama, as the patriarch (Eddie Albert) of a mining and timber enterprise refuses to deal with a union, claiming the family business has been ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Robert Goulet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Robert Goulet
Click on an item to view that photo: