On this page:
- Rodney Alexander: Rodney McKinnie Alexander is an American politician and member of the Republican Party who served as the Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs from September 30, 2013 until June 3, 2014. Previously he was the U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 5th congressional district from 2003 to 2013. First elected as a Democrat, he changed parties a half hour before the filing deadline on August 6, 2004. He was re-elected as a Republican five times. His district covered twenty-four parishes in roughly the northeast quadrant of the state but stretched much further south as a result of the 2010 census.
- also known as Rodney Mckinnie Alexander
- born on (69 years ago) in Bienville
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Baptists
- profession: Politician, insurance broker
- Marriage with Nancy Sutton
- parent of
- Rodney Alexander a.k.a. Rodney Alexandre is a stunt performer and actor.
- read more about Rodney Alexandre (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Rodney Alexander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
Rodney Alexander (R) Jan ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rodney Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Rodney Alexander
Congressman Rodney Alexander speaking at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
Quotes about Rodney Alexander
Anagrams of RODNEY ALEXANDER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rodney Alexander!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Rodney Alexander for some fun with words!