Roger appears in the following tongue twister:
- Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.
Roger appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- All I roger is edified art I trade if I desire gorilla.
- God, sell Edna, Mike, Ira, Myra, Gregory, Roger, Gary, Marie, Kim and Elle’s dog.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Roger
- Definition of the verb Roger
- Other definitions of Roger
- Phrases with Roger
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Roger
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Roger
- Photos about Roger
- Video language resources about Roger
- Quotes about Roger
- Scrabble value of R1O1G2E1R1
- Anagrams of ROGER
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Roger
What does Roger mean as a name of something?
Roger is a genus of Coccinellidae, described by Slipinski in 2007.
- synonym: genus Roger
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Coccinellidae
Roger is a species of Polyrhachis.
Definition of the verb Roger
What does Roger mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: rogered | rogering | rogers
- [transitive, coarse slang] Of a man, to have sexual intercourse with (someone), especially in a rough manner.
- [intransitive, coarse slang] To have sexual intercourse.
Other definitions of Roger
What does Roger also mean?
- [context: radio telecommunications] Received (used in radio communications to acknowledge that a message has been received and understood)
- synonym: roger that
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Troutman was an American composer, songwriter, producer and the founder of the band Zapp who helped spearhead the funk movement and heavily influenced west coast hip hop due to the scene's heavy sampling of his music over the years. Troutman was well known for his use of the vocoder or the talk box, a device that is connected to an instrument to create different vocal effects. Roger used a custom-made talkbox—the Electro Harmonix "Golden Throat," as well as a Yamaha DX100 FM synthesizer. As both band leader of Zapp and in his subsequent solo releases, he scored a bevy of funk and R&B hits throughout the 1980s.
- read more about Roger Troutman
- Roger a.k.a. Marques Houston: Marques Barrett Houston is an American R&B singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor. A member of the R&B singing group Immature/IMx from 1992 until 2001, he went solo in 2003. As an actor, he is best known for his role as Roger Evans in the television comedy Sister, Sister.
- read more about Marques Houston
- Roger a.k.a. Horatio Sanz is an American actor and comedian best known as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1998-2006.
- read more about Horatio Sanz (comedian)
- Roger a.k.a. Sebastian Mila is a Polish professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Śląsk Wrocław in the Polish Ekstraklasa.
- read more about Sebastian Mila
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Martí Salvador, simply known as Roger, is a Spanish footballer who plays for Real Valladolid on loan from Levante UD as a forward.
- read more about Roger Martí
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Carvalho: Roger de Carvalho, known as Roger Carvalho, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Vitória, on loan from Tombense, as a central defender.
- read more about Roger Carvalho
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Moreira: Roger Rocha Moreira is a Brazilian musician. He is the guitarist, songwriter and singer of Ultraje a Rigor. Moreira is notable for his IQ and membership of Mensa International.
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Galera Flores or simply Roger, is a former Brazilian attacking midfielder. He was a talented left-footed player who excelled with his dribbling, technique, passing range and strong shot.
- read more about Roger Galera Flores
- Roger a.k.a. Roger of Salisbury: Roger was a Norman medieval Bishop of Salisbury and the seventh Lord Chancellor and Lord Keeper of England.
- read more about Roger of Salisbury
- Roger was a churchman based in the 14th century Kingdom of Scotland, and active as Bishop of Ross from 1325 until 1350. Before attaining this position, Roger was a canon of Abernethy; it is possible that Roger was an Augustinian, because it is often thought that Abernethy did not become a collegiate church until some time after 1328, after the marriage of the Abernethy heiress to the Earl of Angus; this however is not certain, as the exact details of Abernethy's transition from being an Céli Dé abbey to an Augustinian priory to a secular college are only vaguely understood.
- religion: Catholicism
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Machado Marques, or simply Roger, is a Brazilian former left back and current coach.
- read more about Roger Machado Marques
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Gaúcho: Roger Roberto dos Santos, commonly known as Roger Gaúcho, is a Brazilian attacking midfielder.
- read more about Roger Gaúcho
- Roger, the son of Dagobert, was a Norman magnate who deserted to the Byzantine Empire where he entered the service of Emperor Alexios I Komnenos. He is the founder of the noble Byzantine family of Rogerios.
- Roger of San Severino was the Archbishop of Benevento from 1179 until his death. He was probably a younger brother of Count William of San Severino, the most powerful lord in the Cilento and a royal justiciar. He may also have been a cousin of Count Robert of Caserta. He was a monk at Montecassino before becoming bishop at a young age. His high aristocratic lineage and monastic vows were both unusual for bishops of southern Italy at the time. He was appointed archbishop of Benevento and cardinal-priest of Sant'Eusebio by Pope Alexander III.
- Roger was a medieval Bishop of Hereford-elect.
- Roger was an American gay pornographic actor who appeared in pornographic movies in the 1970s.
- also known as Tom Garrett
- born in (62 years ago)
- ethnicity: White people
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- died in (34 years ago) of traffic collision
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Rodrigues da Silva is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Roger Rodrigues da Silva
- Roger was a member of musical group Jetsex.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Jetsex (Guitar) since
- Roger was the fourth Archdeacon of Barnstaple.
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Phillips is the son of Leslie Phillips and Penelope Bartley.
- read more about Roger Phillips
- Roger is a member of the musical group, Warfaze.
- member of musical group Warfaze (Bass) since
- Roger was an ape.
- Roger was a dog owned by Gerald Durrell.
There are other animals with in their name, like Jolly Roger.
- Roger the Homunculus is a fictional character featured in the Hellboy and B.P.R.D. comic books published by Dark Horse Comics. He is an unusually large homunculus, a humanoid being said to be created by means of alchemy.
- created by Mike Mignola
- Roger a.k.a. Victor is a fictional character portrayed by Enver Gjokaj in the Fox science fiction series Dollhouse, created by Joss Whedon. Within the series' narrative, Victor is an "Active" or a "doll", one of a group of men and women who can be programmed with memories and skills to engage in particular assignments; in their default state, Actives are innocent, childlike and suggestible. Before having his memories wiped, Victor's name was Anthony Ceccoli. Although Victor does not exhibit the same self-awareness that Echo has, he develops feelings such as love in his doll state.
- read more about Victor
- Roger a.k.a. Putzie is a fictional character from the 1978 film Grease.
- read more about Putzie
- Roger a.k.a. Roger Parslow is a minor fictional character in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy.
- Roger is a fictional character in the 2013 film The Face of Love.
- Roger is a fictional character in the Tekken fighting game series. Alex is a palette swap for Roger in Tekken 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament, sharing his moves and win animations. Both are animals, genetically engineered to fight, and wear boxing gloves. Roger is a kangaroo, whereas Alex is a Dromaeosaurid. Both Roger and Alex are replaced by Roger's son, Roger Jr., from Tekken 5 onwards.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ginger and Rosa.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2010 film Paano Na Kaya.
- Roger is a fictional film character.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 1978 film Dawn of the Dead.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 1970 film A Swedish Love Story.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2011 film A Simple Life.
- Roger: Young Roger is a fictional character from the 2008 film Chasing 3000.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 1956 film Bob le Flambeur and the 2002 film remake The Good Thief.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2011 comedy film Come As You Are.
- Roger is a fictional film character, theater character.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2014 film Alex of Venice.
- Roger is a fictional character from The Woman.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2012 film Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2009 film 17 Again.
- Roger is a fictional character in the 2006 film School for Scoundrels.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2012 film Lola Versus.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2009 animation film Metropia.
- Roger is a fictional character from 2011 film Porn in the Hood.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 2013 film Shopping.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 1988 film Iguana.
- Roger is a fictional character from Lord of the Flies.
- Roger is a fictional character from the 1994 film Reality Bites.
There are other characters with in their name, like Roger's, Roger Fox, Roger Ames, Roger Byam, Roger Clay, Roger East, Roger Hall, Roger Peña, Roger Pena, Roger Wade, Jolly Roger, Roger Adams, Roger Black, Roger Brese, Roger Drake, Roger Ellis, Roger Grant, Roger Green, Roger Heath and Roger Hobbs.
"Roger": Join J.D. Slater as he sits at home watching porn videos, including the cinematic goodbye of Roger, a star of his time. Beautifully photographed, Roger pulls on his glowing meat live at the Nob Hill Cinema in San Francisco. Other new footage includes a jack off solo as J.D. Slater gets more and more turned on after each clip. The other videos are excerpts from previously released films, like New York Construction Company and Bad, Bad Boys. Jack Wrangler even makes a short appearance as a maintenance man who gets sucked off and then pisses in the basement. One unusual clip has a guy wearing a ball stretcher and then fucking a man with his nuts only.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Gay pornography
- released in (35 years ago)
"Roger" is a musical single of Cécile Hercule.
- released on (5 years ago)
- Roger a.k.a. Roger.TV is a 2012 Telly Award winner.
- read more about Roger.TV
- Roger was a Pakistani drama that was aired on PTV. It was a drama that included three actors from Pakistani cinema as Arbaaz Khan, Ali Tabish and Shamil Khan. It was also made by the help from the Pakistani Police.
- Roger is primarily a common first name of Catalan, English and French usage, from the Germanic elements hrod and ger meaning "famous with the spear." The Latin form of the name is Rogerius, as used by a few medieval figures.
Phrases with Roger
Phrases starting with the word Roger:
- Roger That
- roger taney
- roger sherman
- roger sessions
- roger williams
- roger bannister
- roger eliot fry
- roger de mortimer
- roger brooke taney
Phrases ending with the word Roger:
Other phrase containing the word Roger:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Roger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Willful Ignorance (2014)
The Mismeasure of Uncertainty by Herbert I. Weisberg
Roger is an airline pilot. Roger is a teacher. Roger is a chef. Your first instinct might be to opt for the first choice. If so, you have supposedly committed the fallacy of predicting by representativeness.
Carmen miserabile (2010)
by Anonymus Belae Regis Notarius
The Epistola in miserabile carmen super destructione regni Hungarie of Master Roger is an epistle which includes an eyewitness account of the Mongol invasion in 1241–2, beginning with an analysis of the political conditions under King Béla ...
by David Andrew Schultz
Sherman, Roger before they testified, the papers printed verbatim accounts of each day's proceedings, allowing witnesses to know exactly what had been said. The Supreme Court found that the judge could have avoided such a “ carnival ...
by Eric Partridge
Also Roger (or Tib) of the buttery: C.16–18 . 3. A portmanteau: c.: late C.17– early 19. Perhaps a corruption ofpoge (see POKE, n.) ...
by Abiola Irele
Roger Abrahams went into semi-retirement in 2002.
by Hanneke Van Dijk
Martyn Rix, Bloeiende heesters, Spectrum Roger Phillips en Martyn Rix, Bol- en knolgewassen (tweede druk). Spectrum Roger Phillips en Th.F. Burgers, Bomen van de gematigde streken, Spectrum Roger Phillips, Grassen, varens, mossen ...
by Eric Bird
Roger Charlier 8.19 Croatia ....................................................................................... ................................................................... 763 Roger Charlier 8.20 Bosnia- Herzegovina .
Roger Charlier 8.21 Montenegro .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Roger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Roger
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Roger
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bishop Roger explains the meaning of Amen
Bishop Roger explains changes in the New Roman Missal - 3rd Edition.
- Roger Meaning
Video shows what roger means. Received. roger pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. roger meaning. Powered by MaryTTS.
- REG Explanation of Cash Basis Accounting | Roger CPA Review
Roger Philipp, CPA describes Cash Basis accounting, which is the standard reporting method for individual taxpayers. Follow along closely, as Roger explains ...
- Roger Vyse Awesome Lacrosse Goal - Definition of Dangle
Roger Vyse of the Buffalo Bandits scores and amazing dangling goal against the Toronto Rock in the 2011 NLL Playoffs. Tiptoes the crease, fakes and buries ...
- Slang words with parents such as roger
- Roger Peru Slang 2
- Huntington Beach CA, Chiropractor | Upper Cervical Chiropractic Explanation - Dr. Roger Smith
- Explanation of the Shaklee Corporation by Roger Barnett
- Roger Owner of DS Domination Explanation of DS Genesis
- Roger Helmer MEP - Climate Change 2 - Explanation of vote
Roger Helmer MEP - Climate Change 2 - Explanation of vote.
- Roger's English Idioms and Slang
- Roger Waters - Three Wishes
Music video by Roger Waters performing Three Wishes. (C) 1992 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment...
- Roger Sanchez - Lost (D-Trax & Dimitri Valeff Remix)
- Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2015 - The Next Level
A 2015 highlight mix of Roosters fullback Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. Keep updated -...
See also the pronunciation examples of Roger!
Quotes about Roger
Scrabble value of R1O1G2E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine