On this page:
- Romy a.k.a. Romy Diaz: Romeo "Romy" Diaz was a Filipino actor, best known for his villain roles and his versatility in portraying non-villain roles. He performed in movies such as "The Impossible Kid", released in 1982, in which he portrayed Senyor Manolo, "Gising na... ang higanteng natutulog", and "Si Samson at Si Delilah".
- read more about Romy Diaz (actor)
- Romy a.k.a. Romana Carén is an actress, writer/director and vocal coach from Austria.
- read more about Romana Carén
- Romy a.k.a. Rommy is an actress.
- read more about Rommy (actress)
- Romy a.k.a. Romi is an actor.
- read more about Romi (actor)
- Romy a.k.a. Saerom Kim is a film producer.
- read more about Saerom Kim
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2001 film All the Queen's Men.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 1997 Beat.
- Romy is a fictional character from Planet Terror.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 1994 film Minnaram.
- Romy is a fictional character from Milf Money.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Circle.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2003 film Katthegalu Saar Katthegalu.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2013 film Clean.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2013 film DeAD.
- Romy is a fictional film character from the 2009 horror film "The Unborn.
- Romy is a fictional film character.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Grave Bandits.
- Romy is a fictional character from the 2013 film Wherever Comes the Pain From.
- country: Germany
- language: German Language
- starring: Jessica Schwarz
- genre: Biographical film
- released on (5 years ago)
- award: - Bambi Schauspielerin national, received by Jessica Schwarz
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Romy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of First Names (2006)
by Patrick Hanks, Kate Hardcastle, Flavia Hodges
Romy Pet form of Rosemarie (see Rosemary), made famous by the Austrian film actress Romy Schneider (1938–82). VARIANT: Romey. Ron Short form of Ronald . It is sometimes used as a given name in its own right. Rona Variant spelling of ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Pierre Gaspard-Huit Seen Pierre Gas- pard-Huit, Hans Wilhelm based on Schnitzler's play Photog Christian Ma- tras Mus Georges Auric Cast Romy Schneider, Alain Delon, Micheline Presle, Jean-Claude Brialy. 109 mins. Eastman Color.
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Annemarie Lederbohl: Romy Schneider.
A Standard Work of Reference in Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Commerce, Biography, Discovery and Invention... with New American Supplement, Complete in Thirty Volumes
Romy, or Remi.
Literacy by Viv Edwards, P. Corson
Critical Discourse Analysis and Educational Change Romy Clark and Roz Ivanić 22. Awareness of Non-Standard Varieties in the Schools David Corson 23. The Role of Language Awareness in Critical Pedagogy Catherine Wallace 24.
by Václav Emanuel Mourek
избег; ~'," romy, sœjní; hlndkí; подпишу, primi; or odd, rovné ...
by Alison Wakefield, Jenny Fleming
The Open University, UK Dr Dean Wilson, Monash University, Australia Romy Winter, University of Tasmania, Australia Associate Professor Jennifer Wood, Temple University, USA Professor Kam C. Wong, Xavier University, USA Professor ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
¦ Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, 1997 Listen Rees you ...
Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge : Illustrated with Upwards of 150 Elegant Engravings. A - B. 1 by William Nicholson
See Ai\'A'roMY. The brain and nerves are the instruments of se sation, and even of motion; for an , anima loses the power of moving a part the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Romy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Romy
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Romy Schneider.
Video language resources about Romy
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Romy!
Quotes about Romy
Scrabble value of R1O1M3Y4
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ROMY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Romy!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Romy to see it in context!