On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun rosales
What does rosales mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- in some classifications this category does not include Leguminosae
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Rosales: order Rosales
- more generic term: plant order = the order of plants
- member of: Rosidae / subclass Rosidae = a group of trees and shrubs and herbs mostly with polypetalous flowers; contains 108 families including Rosaceae; Crassulaceae; Myrtaceae; Melastomaceae; Euphorbiaceae
- family Connaraceae / zebrawood family / Connaraceae = mostly tropical climbing shrubs or small trees
- genus Connarus / Connarus = large genus of tropical trees and shrubs
- family Leguminosae / family Fabaceae / legume family / Leguminosae / pea family / Fabaceae = a large family of trees, shrubs, vines, and herbs bearing bean pods; divided for convenience into the subfamilies Caesalpiniaceae; Mimosaceae
- family Rosaceae / rose family / Rosaceae = a large family of dicotyledonous plants of order Rosales
- family Cephalotaceae / Cephalotaceae = a family of plants of order Rosales
- family Crassulaceae / stonecrop family / Crassulaceae = succulent shrubs and herbs
- family Cunoniaceae / cunonia family / Cunoniaceae = trees or shrubs or climbers
- family Hydrangeaceae / hydrangea family / Hydrangeaceae = sometimes included in the family Saxifragaceae
- family Saxifragaceae / saxifrage family / Saxifragaceae = a large and diverse family of evergreen or deciduous herbs; widely distributed in northern temperate and cold regions
- family Grossulariaceae / gooseberry family / Grossulariaceae = in some classifications considered a part of the family Saxifragaceae: plants whose fruit is a berry
- family Platanaceae / plane-tree family / Platanaceae = coextensive with the genus Platanus: plane trees
Rosales: Template:Ficha de barrio Rosales is a quarter of Bogotá, localized in city district Chapinero.
- Rosales is a fictional character from the 2001 film Son of the Bride.
- Rosales is a fictional character from the 1972 film Fat City.
Phrases with Rosales
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rosales
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Law Library Journal (1914)
Rosales is a prominent lawyer, and a member of 'the present cabinet. Nicaraugua: Dr. Santiago Arguello, Leon. Dr. Arguello is a well known lawyer, and a man of many considerable literary talents. El Salvador: Dr. Reyes Arrieta Rossi, San ...
by Methodist Episcopal Church. Mexico Conference
Juan Rosales is an efficient teacher and has enrolled 65 scholars. At the last Quarterly Conference, all the scholars present remained to hear the sermon and to observe the communion service. In such a large Bchool as this, much good seed ...
The Illusion of Inclusion (2010)
The Untold Political Story of San Antonio by Rodolfo Rosales
The signif1cance of the politics of Maria Antonietta Berriozabal and Rosa Salazar Rosales is that they advance an agenda that is, at its core, radically opposed to how politics is played out today.1 The key, as proposed in this chapter, ...
Plant Systematics (2016)
by CTI Reviews
Rosales is an order of flowering plants. It is sister to a clade consisting of Fagales and Cucurbitales. It contains about 7700 species, distributed into about 260 genera. Rhamnus is a genus of about 150 species, which are shrubs or small trees, ...
by Jorge I. Dominguez
Rosales is an Associate and Program Director ...
Fodor's Chile (2015)
with Easter Island & Patagonia by Fodor's Travel Guides
Chile's oldest national park, with its spectacular Lago Todos Los Santos, forests, and Andean mountain backdrop, Vicente Perez Rosales is a real treasure for hiking, fly-fishing, and more. Getting Here and Around Take a one-hour drive along ...
by Eldon Revare James
Rosales is a prominent lawyer, and a member of the present cabinet. Nicaraugua: Dr. Santiago Arguello, Leon. Dr. Arguello is a well known lawyer, and a man of many considerable literary talents. El Salvador : Dr. Reyes Arrieta Rossi, San ...
Doorway Thoughts (2004)
Cross-cultural Health Care for Older Adults
Alicia Rosales is a 69- year-old Roman Catholic woman, originally from El Salvador, who is now living in ...
A Historical Encyclopedia by Vicki L. Ruiz, Virginia Sánchez Korrol
Arturo Rosales is a professor of history at Arizona State University and the author of ¡Chicano! A History of the Mexican American Civil Rights Movement ( 1996), “¡Pobre Raza!”: Violence, Justice, and Mobilization among México Lindo ...
by CTI Reviews
Rosales is an order of flowering plants. It is sister to a ...
by Yolanda Williams Page
Illustrated by Melodye Rosales. Middleton: Pleasant Company, 1993. Addy Saves the Day: A Summer Story. Illustrated by Bradford Brown. Middleton: Pleasant Company, 1994. Addy Studies Freedom. Illustrated by Dahl Taylor. Middleton: ...
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1909)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Cyrus Adler, Isidore Singer
ROSALES, JACOB HEBREUS (IMMANUEL BOCABBO FRANCES Y ROSALES): Physician ...
by Artemio R. Guillermo
Pope John Paul II named Gaudencio Rosales archbishop of Lipa, Batangas, to succeed Jaime Cardinal Sin, who retired in 2003. The Archdiocese of Manila is one of the largest and most active Catholic dioceses in the Philippines. Archbishop ...
by Isidore Singer, Cyrus Adler
ROSALES, JACOB HEBRAEUS ( IMMANUEL BOCARRO FRANCES Y ROSALES): Physician, mathematician, astrologer, ...
A Dictionary of All Officers (1860)
Who Have Been Commissioned, Or Have Been Appointed and Served, in the Army of the United States, Since the Inauguration of Their First President, in 1789, to the First January, 1853 ... Including the Distinguished Officers of the Volunteers and Militia of the States ... Navy and Marine Corps, who Have Served with the Land Forces ... by Charles Kitchell Gardner
bvt Captain for Santa Cruz de Rosales. Franklin D. Cailender See it to Marv 47 and bvt Fst lt fm Flo), on. wound. at Contreras and Charles P. Kingsbury( on it to Mar.47), bvt fm Buena Vista. [bvt Captain fin Churubusco. John McNutt (See it ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rosales
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Rosales
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Cueto Rosales
Vista al este de Cueto Rosales y un extremo de la antena.
Photo credit: EA1AER
- Noviembre en Rosales
Photo credit: kandinski
View more pictures about Jennifer Rosales.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Rosales
Scrabble value of R1O1S1A1L1E1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine