On this page:
Who is Rowland Salley?
Rowland Salley is an American musician, songwriter and artist, sometimes called Roly Salley. Salley is a bass guitarist and vocalist for Chris Isaak's band Silvertone. His best-known tune is "Killing the Blues", which has been covered by John Prine, Chris Smither, Shawn Colvin and more recently, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss on their 2007 album, Raising Sand. As a band member for Chris Isaak, he was a regular on The Chris Isaak Show. Salley resides in California with his long term girlfriend, Rita, from Australia.
- also known as Salley, Rowland
- born on (66 years ago) in United States of America
- profession: Musician, singer-songwriter
- genres: Roots rock, Rock music, Rock and roll
- TV series: "The Chris Isaak Show"
- official website: www.rowlandsalley.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rowland Salley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Rowland Salley for some fun with words!