On this page:
- Sabel is a Philippine romance primetime drama on ABS-CBN. It premiered on December 6, 2010 and ended on March 11, 2011. Starring Jessy Mendiola, AJ Perez, and Joseph Marco.
- begun on and completed on
- 70 episodes
- country: Philippines
- regular cast:
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- official website: www.abs-cbn.com/Weekdays/article/9064/sabel/Sabel.aspx
- "Sabel" is a 2004 film written by Ricardo Lee and directed by Joel Lamangan.
- country: Philippines
- languages: Tagalog language, Filipino language, English Language
- producer: Rose Monteverde-Teo
- executive producer: Lily Monteverde
- production design by Edgar Martin Littaua
- art direction by Eros Fernandez
- written by Ricky Lee
- based on a story by Lily Monteverde, Joel Lamangan, Ricky Lee
- Judy Ann Santos as Sabel
- Iza Calzado as Jenny
- Wendell Ramos as Jojo
- Rio Locsin as Lita
- Al Tantay as Joaquin
- Allan Paule as Santi
- Sunshine Dizon as Toni
- Jeffrey Hidalgo as Emman
- John Apacible as Atty. Parungao
- Danny Ramos as Chag-ay
- Jon Romano as Bino
- Mon Confiado as Vic
- Jim Pebanco as Fr. Villanueva
- Dante Javier as Igme
- Tom Olivar as Dante
- cinematography by Rolly Manuel
- edited by Marya Ignacio
- music by Jesse Lucas
- genre: Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
- award: - Gawad Urian Award for Best Actress, received by Judy Ann Santos
- Sabel is a fictional character from the 1952 film Python at the Old Dome.
- Sabel is a fictional character from the 2000 film Deathrow.
- Sabel is a fictional character from 2004 film Sabel.
- Sabel is a fictional character from the 2009 film Status: Single.
- Sabel is a fictional character from the 1953 film MN.
- Sabel a.k.a. Sabel Asuncion is a fictional character from the Philippine romance primetime drama Sabel.
- read more about Sabel Asuncion
- Sabel is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Sabel a.k.a. Jennifer Sabel is a casting director.
- read more about Jennifer Sabel
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sabel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Contemporary Verse (1920)
Sabel is an old contributor.
Government Policies and Corporate Strategies by John Zysman, Laura Tyson
Charles Sabel is an associate professor in the Program on ...
The Dictionary of English Inflected Words, with the Syllabication of All the Words According to a System Founded on Well-defined Principles (1877)
And the System of Syllabication as Applied to Poetry and the Scansion of Verse. Forming Part II of The Handy English Word Book by James Stormonth
Sabel:lian. n.,. -ans;. Sabel:lianism. 7t., -1SmS. Sabian ...
by George Ritzer
Michael Piore and Charles Sabel presented one of the first critiques of Fordism in The Second Industrial Divide (1984), in which they introduced the theory of flexible specialization to discuss the changing organizational forms of economic ...
by John Oswald, Joseph Thomas, James Lynd
**sabel'lvta, n. & a. sabel'liamsm, re. SABUL-rof, n. 2. small sand — sab' uhus, ...
by Christian Friderick Bay
Sabel, (Sværd) a Sabre, Scinetar. Wounding , Sabel, Sobel, Sable. Sable ned, s. nedsable. Sacrament, a Sacrament. (uddeele) to adminifter the Sacrament. ( Daabens) the Sacrament of Baptifm. (Alterens) the Lord,s Supper. Sacramentalsf ...
The Imperial Dictionary (1861)
English, Technological, and Scientific by John Ogilvie
sabel; Fr. zibeline; sword or scimitar with a broad and ine is pure bitter principle, on which ac-| L. zoboia or zobola, an ermine. This heavy blade, thick at the back, and ...
by Robert Hunter
sabel.] 1. A sword having a curved blade, specially adapted for cutting. That for heavy cavalry has a slightly-curved heavy blade. The light cavalry sabre has a lighter blade somewhat more curved.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sabel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sabel
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Erik Sabel.
Scrabble value of S1A1B3E1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SABEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sabel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sabel to see it in context!