On this page:
- Sacha a.k.a. Sacha Guitry was an actor, a film director, a playwright and a screenwriter.
- read more about Sacha Guitry
- Sacha a.k.a. Sascha is an actor.
- read more about Sascha
- Sacha a.k.a. Alexandre Trudeau: Alexandre "Sacha" Trudeau is a Canadian filmmaker and journalist. He is the second son of Canada's former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, and Margaret Trudeau.
- read more about Alexandre Trudeau
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Frankenstein's Army.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 1986 film The American Bride.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2009 short film Alice au pays s'émerveille.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 1972 film The Old Maid.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2008 film The First Day of the Rest of Your Life.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 1973 film Andy Warhol's Frankenstein's.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 1960 film Atom Age Victim.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2013 film For a Woman.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Paris Countdown.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Adventurer: Curse of the Midas Box.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2000 film Dancing at the Blue Iguana.
- Sacha is a fictional character in the 2013 short film The Pale of Settlement.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Pants.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2012 film Stars 80.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2001 film The Chimp.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Gare du Nord.
- Sacha is a fictional character from the 2004 film Promised Land.
"Sacha" is a musical album of Sascha Dupont.
- released in (15 years ago)
Phrases with Sacha
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sacha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Best Baby Names for 2016 (2015)
Over 8,000 names & 100 inspiration lists by Siobhan Thomas
Sacha. Meaning: Defender of man Origin: Greek Pronunciation: SA sha Description: Sacha is a name of Russian and Greek origin. It is a diminutive of Alexander, meaning 'defender of ...
Joseph‐Mathews Sacha is an Associate Professor of Marketing ...
The Academy and Literature (1889)
Reuben Sacha is a novel exclusively descriptive of Jewish life, written by a lady who, at least by birth, is a member of that community. In this respect the book is, as a novel, perhaps unique ; for the occasional portraiture of Hebrew personalities ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms. Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
guianensis Aublet Peru: curuinsi sacha, curuinshi sacha, isula micuna, isula micunan, isula caspi Bolivia: shishohuitsa Brazil: ...
Psychoactive Substances for Use in Sexual Practices by Christian Rätsch, Claudia Müller-Ebeling
The Peruvian name ajo sacha is a combination of the Spanish word ajo (garlic) and the Quecha-Taxon sacha (weed herb). Several plants called by this name have an odor similar to garlic and are used ethnomedically in a similar manner.
by David Pickering
Sacha– as borneby the French singer Sacha Distel (1933–2004) – a common French version. Occasionally shortened toSy.
Sacha Guitry Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation ...
by Irving B. Weiner, W. Edward Craighead
& Sacha Cordiano, T. J. (2006). Play assessment. In S. R. Smith & L. Handler (Eds.), The clinical assessment of children and adolescents: A practitioner's handbook (pp. 87–97). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
A Standard Work of Reference in Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Commerce, Biography, Discovery and Invention... with New American Supplement, Complete in Thirty Volumes
(Sacha) and absorbed in old stems, which are thus hollow. The bases of the, leaves remain long attached, but ultimately fall 06', leaving marked scars (fig. 91, c), which are at first close together but often separate afterwards b interstitial growth.
by Jonathan Rigg
Sacha, open and sincere.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sacha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sacha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Sacha
Scrabble value of S1A1C3H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SACHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sacha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sacha to see it in context!