On this page:
Who is Sadhna?
Sadhna a.k.a. Sadhana Sargam is a playback singer of Indian cinema with a career spanning three decades. Besides film music, she is well known for her devotional songs, Classical music, ghazals, regional film songs and pop albums. She is a recipient of the National Film Award and Filmfare Awards South. She has been felicitated by topmost honour 'Lata Mangeshkar Award' from the Government of Madhya- Pradesh. She also bagged 4 prestigious Maharashtra Times awards popularly known as 'MA TA Sanman' which are equivalent to Filmfare awards given by Times of India. Earlier Filmfare awards were given for Marathi films but since 2000 awards are given by Maharashtra Times newspaper.
- read more about Sadhana Sargam
- Sadhna is a fictional character from the 1993 film Sadhna.
- Sadhna a.k.a. Sadhana Alekh Rajvansh is a fictional character from the TV series Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai.
- read more about Sadhana Alekh Rajvansh
- "Sadhna" is a 1958 Black-and-white Social guidance Hindi film produced and directed by B. R. Chopra. The film stars Vyjayanthimala and Sunil Dutt in the lead with Leela Chitnis, Radhakrishan, Manmohan Krishna, Uma Dutt, Ravikant forms an ensemble cast. The story, screenplay and dialogue was penned by Mukhram Sharma. The film revolves around Rajini, a prostitute's love affair with a professor.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Baldev Raj Chopra
- producer: Baldev Raj Chopra
- art direction by Sant Singh
- written by Pt. Mukhram Sharma
- based on a story by Pt. Mukhram Sharma
- cinematography by M. N. Malhotra
- edited by Pran Mehra
- music by Datta Naik
- set decoration by Dadoo Laxman & Solanki
- genres: Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released in (57 years ago)
- Filmfare Award for Best Film (B.R. Films) nomination for Baldev Raj Chopra
- Filmfare Award for Best Director nomination for Baldev Raj Chopra
- Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress (Mother) nomination for Leela Chitnis
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress nomination for Vyjayanthimala
- Filmfare Award for Best Story nomination for Pt. Mukhram Sharma
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Champabai / Rajani), received by Vyjayanthimala
- Filmfare Award for Best Story, received by Pt. Mukhram Sharma
- "Sadhna" is a 1993 romance bollywood drama film directed by K. Ravi Shankar.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Y. Kannaiah
- edited by Waman B. Bhosle & Gurudutt Shirali
- music by Bappi Lahiri
- genres: Romance Film, Bollywood, Drama
- released in (22 years ago)
"Sadhna" is a musical album of Datta Naik, soundtrack.
- also known as Sadhna Soundtrack
- released in (33 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sadhna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. P. Ruhela
Sadhna is a process wherein the nature 144 Sa' System of Education and World Crisis.
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Geeta Mera Naam (Sadhna Nayyar,H, 1974) Geeta Rahasya (aka A FriendinNeed: ...
Sikh Religion and Philosophy by W. Owen Cole, Piara Singh Sambhi
The former areJaidev, Sheikh Farid, Namdev, Trilochan, Parmand, Sadhna, Beni, Ramanand, Dhanna, Pipa, Sain, Kabir, Ravidas (Rai Das), Bhikhan, Surdas, Sunder,and Mardana. Thosewho were musicians inthe court of Guru Arjan are ...
With the Accentuation of the Oordoo Words, Calculated to Facilitate Their Pronunciation by Europeans by Joseph T. Thompson
surunjåm k, nibâhna, Sarna, Sadhna Mánagement, s. surburähee, intizám, bundobúst, ihtimam, kargoozåree Mánager , ...
by Ferdinand Hahn
Sadhna, ckan, o'an, H. to persecute, trouble. Saddna, kan, yan, to sound as a bell. Sadur na badur, topsy turvy, irregular. Sagai, a second wife taken after the death or separation of the first wife.
by Renu Saran
Sadhna. Itwas said forMaster Nisarthat whenhe came outofsudios after shootingpeople eagerly awaitedand showeredcoin andnotes overhim. Suchatalented MasterNisar died in anonimity in a chawl in Mumbai on July 13, 1980.
Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies by J. Elks
Sadhna, S.V.V.. et al, Indian J. Med. Res., 1985, 81,621 (metab) Eniclobrate, INN ...
by Joseph T. Thompson
Choolloo choolloo sadhna, To get a habit of chóot, s. m. A crack - drinking by gradual increasi. Chooltoo men ooloo *: oot, 8. m. A crack, a noise. hona, To be intoxicated with a mouthful, orrice, or iris-root.
With a Number of Useful Tables by Thomas Craven
sadhna,v. l.to lead the life of an ascetic. Jogi, n. a Hindu faqir, a devotee. Jogin, n. female of J ogi, Jogni, n. a class of female deities, attendant on the goddess Debi ,- spirits. J ogya, a. accomplished, fit, capable. J ogiya, a. reddish yellow ochre.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sadhna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sadhna
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Sadhna
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of S1A1D2H4N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SADHNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sadhna!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Sadhna to find many related words and phrases!