On this page:
Who is Saha?
Saha a.k.a. Almir Šahinović is a film producer.
- read more about Almir Šahinović
- SAHA Iran Aircraft Industries or IACI was established in 1961 mainly for major repair of fighter, passenger, and air support planes. Over time, SAHA became an important part of Iran’s aviation industry. In 1998, Iranian scientists and experts started designing, engineering, and manufacturing complex engine parts, airplane parts, and manufacturing turbine engines like Toloue-4.
- Saha a.k.a. Saha Restaurant: Located in the Hotel Carlton, Saha Restaurant offers a culinary exploration in Arabic fusion cuisine. We use only the freshest ingredients and organic whenever possible. Our dishes are a unique blend of traditional Yemenese and California cuisine.Saha, meaning "to good health", is a 50-seat restaurant. The breakfast menu puts a delicious spin on traditional American fare, allowing guests to "spice up" conventional egg dishes. The dinner menu focuses on flavors from the Middle East, France, and Spain, fusing styles of cooking and flavors from around the world.
- read more about Saha Restaurant
- Saha is a lunar impact crater on the Moon's far side, behind the eastern limb as seen from the Earth. It lies less than one crater diameter due east of the similar-sized Wyld, and to the north-northwest of the large walled plain Pasteur.
- also known as ساها
Phrases with Saha
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Saha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Living by Vow (2012)
A Practical Introduction to Eight Essential Zen Chants and Texts by Shohaku Okumura
This practice is called saha in Japanese. We leave this small amount offood for all living ...
ESWC 2014 Satellite Events, Anissaras, Crete, Greece, May 25-29, 2014, Revised Selected Papers by Valentina Presutti, Eva Blomqvist, Raphaël Troncy, Harald Sack, Ioannis Papadakis, Anna Tordai
SPARQL SAHA is a linked data editor and browser that can be used as a service, targeting any available SPARQL endpoint. Besides being available as a web service, the primary differentiating features of the tool are its configurability to ...
by Ashu Pasricha
Meghnath Saha to deliver an address and talk about economic reconstruction. Bose, developed a lasting friendship with the scientist, Dr. Saha, who, also later on, after the ...
by Avram Bar-Cohen
Saha, S. Saha, and K. Goebel, Evaluating ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Saha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Saha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Saha
Purba-Paschim- Recitation by Pulakesh Saha at International Mothers Language Day
Purba-Paschim written by Achintya Kumar Sengupta. Recitation by Pulakesh Saha and Shemanti Nahiyan at Dallas Magestic Theater celebrating International ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Saha!
Scrabble value of S1A1H4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine