Sam Kydd (actor)
On this page:
Who is Sam Kydd?
Sam Kydd was a British actor. His best-known roles were as the smuggler Orlando O'Connor in two major British television series of the 1960s, and as a recurring character in Coronation Street.
- also known as Sam Jonathan Kydd, Samuel John Kydd
- born on (100 years ago) in Belfast
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Dunstable Grammar School
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Pinkie Barnes between and (30 years)
- parent of Jonathan Kydd
- died on (33 years ago) in London of emphysema
- "Passage Home"
- played Wilf in "The Amorous Milkman"
- "Further Up the Creek"
- "Radio Cab Murder"
- "Till Death Us Do Part"
- "Vengeance is Mine"
- played Farrell in "Follow That Horse!"
- played Club steward in "Obsession"
- played Tom Gripper in "Tiger in the Smoke"
- played Gang Member (Uncredited) in "One Way Out"
- played Harry Winston in "Dead Lucky"
- played Police Operator (opening shots) in "The Long Arm"
- played Bill (the Telephone Engineer, Uncredited) in "Portrait of Alison"
- played Desk Sergeant in "Josephine and Men"
- "Danger on Dartmoor"
- played Vickery in "Final Appointment"
- played Bruce in "The Rainbow Jacket"
- played George in "The Glass Cage"
- played Hotel waiter in "Smokescreen"
- played Seaman Garvin (Uncredited) in "Captain Horatio Hornblower R.N."
- played Furniture Dealer in "10 Rillington Place"
- played Second Cab Driver (Uncredited) in "The Ladykillers"
- played Cady in "Treasure Island"
- played Perkins in "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
- "Love in Waiting"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sam Kydd (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: