On this page:
- Definition of the noun Sancho
- Phrases with Sancho
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sancho
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sancho
- Photos about Sancho
- Quotes about Sancho
- Scrabble value of S1A1N1C3H4O1
- Anagrams of SANCHO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Sancho
What does Sancho mean as a name of something?
Sancho is a genus of Sanchoidae, described by Stebbing in 1897.
- synonym: genus Sancho
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Sanchoidae
- Sancho a.k.a. Sancho Panza is a fictional character in the novel Don Quixote written by Spanish author Don Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra in 1605. Sancho acts as squire to Don Quixote, and provides comments throughout the novel, known as sanchismos, that are a combination of broad humour, ironic Spanish proverbs, and earthy wit. "Panza" in Spanish means "belly".
- read more about Sancho Panza
- Sancho is a fictional character from the anime series The Mysterious Cities of Gold.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1997 film Live Flesh.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1965 film A Pistol for Ringo.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2007 film Miguel and William.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1967 film Rita of the West.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2009 comedy film Ready or Not.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1966 film Johnny Yuma.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the film Theo.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1966 film Seven Dollars on the Red.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1966 film Cjamango.
- Sancho is a fictional character from Blood on the Border.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2013 film Le quepa sur la vilni!.
- Sancho is a fictional character from 1942 film Don Cesare di Bazan.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2003 film Coronado.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1976 film The Muthers.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2004 action film Once Upon a Time in the Hood.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 2009 film Thor at the Bus Stop.
- Sancho is a fictional character from the 1970 film Weekend with the Babysitter.
- Sancho is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Sancho Ramírez.
"Sancho" is a composition.
- music by Leopoldo Escalante
- Sancho a.k.a. Scott Montoya is a producer and director.
- read more about Scott Montoya (film director)
- Sancho is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Sancho a.k.a. Sancho Records is a record label.
- read more about Sancho Records
Sancho was a British Thoroughbred racehorse and sire best known for winning the classic St Leger Stakes in 1804. In a racing career which lasted from May 1804 until October 1806 he won eight of his twelve competitive races. Originally trained in Yorkshire, he was undefeated in four races as a three-year-old in 1805, culminating with his victory in the St Leger at Doncaster Racecourse. In the following season he was transferred to race in the south of England where he won a series of lucrative match races against some of the leading horses of the day. His five-year-old season proved disappointing and expensive for his owner as he was injured and beaten in both of his races. Sancho was retired from racing and showed considerable promise as a sire of winners in a brief stud career.
- born in (215 years ago) in United Kingdom
- died in (206 years ago)
- Sancho is a canonical version, musical recording.
- Sancho a.k.a. tigger transposable element derived 7 is a gene.
- also known as jerky (mouse) homolog-like
Phrases with Sancho
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sancho
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paterson Joseph
Sancho is an historical work, thus the subtitle An Act of Remembrance. Yet its story resonates with some of the most urgent political issues facing Britain today: how immigration and multicultural incorporation have shaped, and are shaped by , ...
Performance Through Learning (2004)
Knowledge Management in Practice by Carol Gorelick, Nick J. Milton, Kurt April
Sancho is a South African citizen employed by Caltex Oil South Africa, a downstream operations company in the ChevronTexaco Corporation. Nischal graduated from Natal University, South Africa, with a chemical engineering ...
The Harmonicon (1830)
Sancho is an exquisite buffo, ...
A Franz Kafka Encyclopedia (2005)
by Richard T. Gray
"Die Wahrheit iiber Sancho Pansa" ("The Truth about Sancho Panza"). Brief parable, composed in notebook "G" of Kafka's Oktav- hefte under the date ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1860)
Or, Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General Literature by Thomas Stewart Traill
Sancho IV. son of Alfonso X. 1284-.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sancho
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sancho
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: odanielgp
Photo credit: Ritmó
Fernando de Noronha - Baia do Sancho
Photo credit: Alberto Perdomo
Photo credit: katiebordner
You cannot do what Sancho does...because he is Sancho and you...you are not Sancho.
Photo credit: MyNameMattersNot
Photo credit: katiebordner
Photo credit: odanielgp
Praia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha
Photo credit: andreinvs
- Veleta Quijote y Sancho
Photo credit: jacilluch
- Sancho Panda
Photo credit: MarkDoliner
- Quijote, Sancho y sus reflejos
Photo credit: RinzeWind
- Sancho Up Close
Arizona Sonora Desert Museum.
Photo credit: ELAINE'S PHOTOGRAPHS
Photo credit: rebelpilot
View more pictures about Sancho Panza.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Sancho
Scrabble value of S1A1N1C3H4O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SANCHO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sancho!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sancho to see it in context!