On this page:
- Definition of the noun Sarika
- Phrases with Sarika
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sarika
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sarika
- Photos about Sarika
- Video language resources about Sarika
- Scrabble value of S1A1R1I1K5A1
- Anagrams of SARIKA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Sarika
What does Sarika mean as a name of something?
Sarika is a genus of Ariophantidae, described by Godwin-Austen in 1907.
- synonym: genus Sarika
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Stylommatophora
- family: Ariophantidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Who is Sarika?
Sarika Thakur, better known as Sarika, is an Indian actress.
- also known as Sarika Kamal Hassan, Baby Sarika, Moppet Suraj, Sarika K. Haasan, Sarika Thakur
- born on (55 years ago) in New Delhi
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- read more about Sarika (actress)
- Sarika a.k.a. Shari is a fictional character from the 2006 film Lion.
- read more about Shari
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 2001 Thai television program Fah Pieng Din.
- also known as ชมพู่
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 2012 film B.A.
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 2007 film Red Swastik.
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 1967 film Hamraaz.
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 2000 film Parthen Rasithen.
- Sarika is a fictional character from the 1989 film Santosh.
Phrases with Sarika
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sarika
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Pranee Liamputtong
Sarika is the name of a bird which can sing sweetly and rhythmically. Some people feed it for its singing. It symbolizes “charm, mercy, and popularity.
by Vijaya Subramaniam
Sarika is a fresh-faced young woman. (This is a ...
With an Appendix on Modern Names of Ancient Indian Geography by Nundo Lal Dey
SARIKA. SEKA SETIKA SETUBANDHA SIARH SIDDHAPUQRA MODERN NAMES OR SITUATION. At Gungeswari ghat in Nepal, where the river Maradarika joins the Vachmati or Bagmati. Parvati is said to have performed penance at this ...
Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus by John Garrett
Sarika — (Grakula rcligiosa). A small bird better known by the name of Maina. It is represented as a female while the parrot is described as a male bird ; and as these two have, in all Hindu tales, the faculty of human speech, they are constantly ...
A classical dictionary of India illustrative of the mythology, philosophy, literature [&c.] of the Hindus. [With] (1873)
by John Garrett (director of public instruction in Mysore.)
Sarika — (Grakula religiosa). A small bird better known by the name of Maina. It is represented as a female while the parrot is described as a male bird ; and as these two have, in all Hindu tales, the faculty of human speech, they are constantly ...
by John Shakespear
437-० sarika (७9 -० To ...
by Swami Parmeshwaranand
Adira, Vaisikya, Sahara, Pulinda, Vindhyasaileya, Vidarbha, Dandaka, Paurika, Sarika, ...
The Social Science of Garbage by Carl A. Zimring, William L. Rathje, Consulting Editor
Rathi, Sarika. “Optimization Model for Integrated Municipal Solid Waste Management in Mumbai, India.” Environment and Development Economics, v.12 (2007). Vyas, M. “Unionization as a Strategy in Community Organization in the Context of ...
Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
*}” sarika, m. plagiarism, theft. a .
Encyclopedia of Obesity (2008)
by Kathleen Keller
Sarika Arora and Anubhuti, “Role of Neuropeptides in Appetite Regulation and Obesity—A Review,” Neuropeptides (v.40, 2006); C. H. V. Hoyle, Neuropeptides: Essential Data (Wiley, 1997); Jerzy Silberring and Ralph Ekman, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sarika
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sarika
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Sarika
Click on an item to play that video:
- Kamal Haasan about his divorce with Sarika and his daughters - Open Heart With RK | ABN News
Uttama Villain Kamal Haasan talks about his divorce with Sarika and why his daughters Shruti and Akshara Haasan chose to saty with him rather than their ...
- Kamal and Sarika share friendly handshake at Shamitabh audio launch | Hot Cinema News
Filmmaker and southern superstar Kamal Haasan has always had a tumultous time especially when it comes to his personal life. The actor had two failed ...
- Biggest Bollywood Break Ups - Kamal Haasan and Sarika
Biggest Bollywood Break Ups - Kamal Haasan and Sarika Superstar Kamal Haasan has always had a tumultous personal life. Throughout his celebrated career, ...
- Sarika Married to Mahim Karim on August 12, 2014
Sarika Married to Mahim Karim on August 12, 2014 Videographer: Noor/banglanews24.com.
- OMG! Revealed: Sarika Killed Rinki | Ye Hai Mohabbatein
While Raman and Ishita are suspecting that Mihika killed Rinki, it is revealed that Sarika was the murderer. Find out why Sarika killed Rinki by watching this ...
- Sarika loses her cool on Kamal Haasan's mention
Scrabble value of S1A1R1I1K5A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SARIKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sarika!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sarika to see it in context!