- Shammi a.k.a. Shammi Kapoor was an Indian film actor and director. He was a prominent lead actor in Hindi cinema from the late 1950s until the early 1970s and played supportng roles from 1974 to 2011.
- also known as Shamsher Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapur, Shri Shammi Kapoor, Elvis Presley of India, Shamsher Raj Prithviraj Kapoor, Rebel Star, Shamsher Raj "Shammi" Kapoor
- born on (82 years ago) in Mumbai, child of Ramsarni Mehra Kapoor and Prithviraj Kapoor
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, film director
- died on in Mumbai of chronic kidney disease
- read more about Shammi Kapoor (actor)
- Shammi is an actress.
- Shammi is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Shammi (actor)
There are other people with Shammi in their name, like Shammi Brar, Shammi Rajan, Shammi Saini, Shammi Aulakh, Shammi Thilakan, Shaminder Shammi.
- Shammi is a fictional character from the 1985 film Hum Naujawan.
- Shammi is a fictional character from the 2005 film Barsaat.
- Shammi is a fictional character from the 1968 film Payal Ki Jhankar.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shammi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia Of Manipur (3 Vol.) (2011)
by Khomdan Singh Lisam
The King gifted Shammi Lanmi Phi as rewards to the successful tribal hunters and warriors. This cloth has got attractive animal motifs in the ...
The Encyclopedia of Neuropsychological Disorders (2012)
by Chad A. Noggle, Raymond S. Dean, Arthur MacNeill Horton
Shammi, C. M., Reminton, G. J., et al. (2000). Increased dopamine D2 receptor binding after long-term treatment with antipsychotics in humans: A clinical PET study. Psychopharmacology ...
India Today: An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic [2 volumes] (2011)
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by Arnold P. Kaminsky, Roger D. Long Ph.D.
and sautéed meat and chickpea patties (shammi kabob). In Lucknow, capital of the state of Uttar ...
Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema (2014)
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Sathe lyr Sahir Ludhianvic Ramchandra m Anil Biswas lp Raj Kapoor, Meena Kumari, Ajit, Nimmi, Shammi Kapoor, Kumkum, Jairaj, David, Anwar ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information
shammi.. India N° 316 H1 .
Chambers's New Handy Volume American Encyclopaedia (1883)
Being a Reprint Entire of the Last Edinburgh and London Edition of Chambers's Encyclopaedia. A Library of Universal Knowledge for the People. With Very Large Additions Upon Topics of Special Interest to American Readers; and Giving American Statistics of Population Down to the Census of 1880
Shammi/in, Septuagint, Samnrria. Semeron, &c), anciently a city of Palestine, the chief seat of the Ephraitnili Baal-worship, and, from the Bcven'lh year of Oniri's reign, the capital of the kingdom of Israel. It was beautifully situated on a hill about ...
Encyclopaedia Judaica: Ba-Blo (2007)
by Fred Skolnik, Michael Berenbaum
Bet Shammi represented a more extreme political position, possibly tracing its origins back to the Hasmoneon rebellion and even serving as the inspiration for some of the more extreme elements in the rebellion against Rome, while Bet Hillel ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shammi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1H4A1M3M3I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHAMMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Shammi!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Shammi to find many related words and phrases!