- Shararat – thoda jaadu, thodi nazaakat was an Indian fantasy-sitcom, originally broadcast on...
- begun on and completed in (9 years ago)
- 192 episodes
- country: India
- created by UTV Software Communications
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- some of the awards:
- ITA Award for Best Actress - Comedy, received by Farida Jalal
- Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Comic Role (As Sushma "Nani" Malhotra) nomination for Farida Jalal
- Indian Telly Award for Best Director (sitcom) (UTV) nomination for Rajiv Mehra & Anil Luthra
- Apsara Award for Best Comedy Series nomination for UTV Software Communications
- Indian Telly Award for Best Kids Programme (Star Plus), received by UTV Software Communications
- Apsara Award for Best Children's Programme (Star Plus) nomination for UTV Software Communications
- official website: www.tvasiausa.com/synopsis.php?program_id=341
- "Shararat" is a 2002 romantic comedy film directed by Gurudev Bhalla.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- directors: Gurudev Bhalla & Imtiaz Ali
- producer: Dhilin Mehta
- based on a story by Urmi Juvekar
- edited by Aarti Bajaj
- music by Sajid-Wajid
- costume design by Anna Singh
- genres: World cinema, Bollywood
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Shararat" is a Pakistani Urdu film which was released in early 2003 across theaters in Pakistan. The movie was Samina Peerzada's sophomore directorial venture, but unlike her hit debut Inteha it was met with a rather mixed reaction at the theaters. The film is a romantic comedy which deals with the story of a Pakistani-American who returns to her native village in Punjab in Pakistan and the subsequent twist and turns in her love life. Moammar Rana starred opposite Mehr Hassan, who made her Lollywood debut with Shararat. Wajahat Attrey composed some tuneful songs which included Raat Ja Rahee Hai and Jugnu'on Sey bhar ley Aanchal, the latter having been sung by the teen sensation Ali Zafar.
"Shararat" is the soundtrack album of the 2002 film.
- also known as Shararat soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Shararat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A New English-Hindustani Dictionary (1883)
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon, John Drew Bate
fitna; shararat; khutai; zarar; kharabi ; badi ; burai ; aseb ; aziyat ; nuqsS.ii ; mazarrat ; fasad; bad-zati; bigar; kam-bakhti. It is sport to a fool to do mischief. Ahmaq ko fasad karna khel hai.
A Dictionary, Hindustani and English (1848)
To which is Added a Reversed Part, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
Wickedly, shararat- &c. se, ma'yubi-se. Wickedness, bad!, zabuni, ma'yiibi, kabihat, shararat, atpatangi, almat, akarm, utpat, khabisat, sarhang!. Wicker, ja' fari ; (basket) tokri. Wicket, khirki, daricha, jangla-kewir. Wide, chaura, chakla, pahni, ...
The Royal Dictionary (1893)
In Two Parts, English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English
shararat semitáná: (squan Wm WEIGH the brushes.” Basu. and EL.; -snd teer, ( loss.
A romanized Hindústání and English dictionary (1864)
by Nathaniel Brice
The popular dictionary in two parts (1889)
English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English by Thomas Craven
shararat. Unripe, a. kachcha. Unrivalled, a. la-sdn! ; an op. Unroll, n. t. kholna, udherna. Unroot, v. t. jar se ukharna, bekh kani h Unruffled, a. be-mauj.; sakin. Unruly, a. be-zabt ; sarkash. Unsafe, a. khatarn.ik, khauf ka.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shararat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1H4A1R1A1R1A1T1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Shararat for some fun with words!