On this page:
- Sharreth: Sujith Vasudevan I, better known by his stage name 'Sharreth', is a music director and singer.
- also known as Sharath, Sujith Vasudevan I, P. Sarath, Sarath, Sujith Vasudevan I.
- born on (46 years ago) in Kollam, child of Vasudevan and Indiradevi
- nationality: India
- profession: Playback singer, film score composer, music director, singer
- genre: Film score
- albums: "180", "Thirakkatha"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Classical Music Singer - "Bhavayami" (Meghatheertham)
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Music Director - "180"
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Music Director - "Ivan Megharoopan"
- Sharreth is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sharreth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1H4A1R1R1E1T1H4
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHARRETH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sharreth!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Sharreth for some fun with words!