On this page:
- Sherine Ahmed Abdel Wahhab known simply as Sherine, is an Egyptian singer and actress from Egypt, Cairo. Sherine began her career with the single Ah Ya Leil in 2000, and has since released several albums that include two EPs and three LPs.
- also known as Sherine Abdel Wahhab, Sherine Ahmed Abdel Wahhab
- born on (35 years ago) in Cairo
- nationality: Egypt
- profession: Actor, singer
- parent of
- genre: Arabic music
- albums: "Free Mix 3", "Esaal Alaya", "Lazem A'eesh", "Garh Tany", "Habeat", "Bataminak", "Rou'", "Ana Keteer"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Female Artist
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Entertainer of the Year
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Album - "Ana Keteer"
- Sherine is an actress and former ballet dancer.
- Sherine is a belly dancer.
- profession: Belly dancer
- member of musical group Zikrayat
- Sherine is a fictional character from the 2006 film 90 Minutes.
- Sherine is a fictional character from the 2006 film Kiss Me Again.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sherine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Genres: Middle East and North Africa by David Horn, John Shepherd
See Sherine shirei eretz Israel/shirei eretz yisrael here, here, here—here Shironim here Shobe here—here Sholeh here shrūqshere, here Shükri, Rafiq here al-Shushtāri, Abū al-Hasan 'Ali ibn 'Abd Allah here Shvins here Siblini, Mazen ...
Sharks: An Eponym Dictionary (2015)
by Michael Watkins, Bo Beolens
California Dr Hugo Patricio Castello, Buenos Aires, Argentina Dr De La CruzAgüero, National Polytechnic Institute La Paz, Baja California, Mexico Dr Sherine Sonia Cubelio, Centre for Marine Living Resources & Ecology (CMLRE), Cochin, ...
by Dana K. Cassell, Noel R. Rose
Gabriel, Sherine. Rheumatoid Arthritis: Epidemiology, Pathogenesis and Treatment. London: Remedica, 2002. Goronzy, J. J., and C. M. Weyand, eds. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vol. 3, Current Directions in Autoimmunity. Basel, Switzerland: S.
by Abel Boyer
breviiy,sherine | t Brifé, ée, -A. eaten up , voured. f - t Brifer, V. A. To eat gréedil ro devour, te claw # | f Brifeur, S M. Ex. un gr Brifeur, a greedy Èaiera rav . ncus Feeder. - - | Brigade, S. F. a Brigade.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sherine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Sherine
Eytan and Sherine
Eytan Gilboa and Sherine Badwadi-Walton at the and Summer Institute reception.
Photo credit: USCPublicDiplomacy
View more pictures about Ariane Sherine.
Scrabble value of S1H4E1R1I1N1E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SHERINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sherine!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sherine to see it in context!