On this page:
- Shyam Kumar was an Indian cricketer. He was a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-pace bowler who played for Kerala. He was born in Tellicherry.
- born in India
- Shyam Kumar is an actor.
- also known as Sham Kumar, Shamkumar, Shyamkumar, Shaam, Shyam Asant Kumar
- profession: Actor
- read more about Shyam Kumar (actor)
- Shyam Kumar is a fictional character from the 1967 film An Evening in Paris.
- Shyam Kumar is a fictional character from the 1980 film Maang Bharo Sajana.
- Shyam Kumar is a fictional character from the 1969 film Pyar Hi Pyar.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Shyam Kumar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Nasir Khan, Shyam Kumar, Neetu Singh, Jalal Agha, Shetty, Satyendra Vendetta movie and teenage love story inaugurating the influence of Western rock music in Hindi cinema associated with the Americanised persona of Zeenat Aman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Shyam Kumar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Shyam Kumar
Solar Reading Lamp Workshop - Shyam Kumar
Photo credit: Cea.
Video about Shyam Kumar
C Language Structures Part II By Shyam Kumar
C Language Structures Part II By Shyam Kumar.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Shyam Kumar to find many related words and phrases!