Siam appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Do Omani/Siam abodes say baby-assed Obama is in a mood?
On this page:
- Definition of Siam
- Phrases with Siam
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Siam
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Siam
- Photos about Siam
- Videos about Siam
- Quotes about Siam
- Scrabble value of S1I1A1M3
- Anagrams of SIAM
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Siam
What does Siam mean?
- [Singapore] get lost!
- Siam er navnet på det thailandske kongerige, som eksisterede indtil indførslen af konstitutionelt monarki i 1932. Landet skiftede officielt navn til Thailand i 1939.
- also known as 샴, ממלכת סיאם, 시암 왕국
- founded in (777 years ago)
- part of Asia
- Siam a.k.a. Siam, Ohio: Siam is an unincorporated community in Venice Township, Seneca County, Ohio, United States. This town is also known as Attica junction. CSX and NS intersect here. It is located along State Route 4, just north of Attica. The community is served by the Attica post office.
- read more about Siam, Ohio
- Siam is a Colombian duo from Cali, Colombia made up of two singers Carlos Montaño and Carolina Nuñez, they are husbands. In 2009, they won the third series of El factor X, the Colombian edition of The X Factor. They were mentored by Jose Gaviria who also mentored their rivals, another group named Raza Pana who ended up as runners-up. The award was recording her debut album, in 2010 released their eponymous album Siam under the label EMI. On September 2011 they were nominated for Latin Grammy Award in the Pop vocal duo category.
- Siam is a musical group.
- album: "Prayer"
- Siam a.k.a. Miss Pussy, a siamese cat, was a pet of Rutherford B. Hayes.
- read more about Miss Pussy
- Siam: adult Siamese mixes.
Siam is afictional character from 2012 Thai television program Prik Gub Klur.
- also known as Ding
- "Siam": Siam is an album by Siam that was nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album, Duo or Group in the 2011 Latin Grammys.
- released on (5 years ago)
- award: - Latin Grammy Award for Best Duo or Group Pop Vocal Album nomination for Siam
- "Siam" is a composition.
- "Siam" is a musical EP of Savage Republic.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Siam" is a book by Peter Anthony Thompson.
- also known as "Siam; an account of the country and the people"
- subjects: Description and travel, Social life and customs
- "Siam" is a book by Herbert Girton Deignan.
- also known as "Siam land of free men"
- "Siam" is a book by Josiah Crosby.
- also known as "Siam: the crossroads"
- "Siam" is a book by Wilbur Laurent Williams.
- "Siam" a.k.a. "Siam: Or, The Woman Who Shot a Man" is a book by Lily Tuck.
- read more about Siam: Or, The Woman Who Shot a Man
Phrases with Siam
Phrases starting with the word Siam:
Phrases ending with the word Siam:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Siam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Why IT Organisations Fail: Can You Handle the Truth?: Challenging Conventional Wisdoms for Managing IT Services (2016)
by Gerry Flanagan
Outsourcing SIAM is a developing management strategy. To address this problem some IT...
A Journal of the Forests
Siam is an agricultural country. rice being by far the greatest production. The staple food of the people is rice; horses, cattle and all domestic animals also live on it. From rice spirituous liquors are made and superstitious observances are ...
The Joke’s on Me (2011)
Improve Your Vocabulary and Elevate Your Linguistics through Humor by Jim Purdy
Actually, the word Siam means South in Chinese. Since Thailand is unique in Asia in maintaining its freedom from foreign domination, the word Thai in the Thai language means free. This resulted in the renaming of the country in 1939 to ...
Rudiments of Geography (1827)
On a New Plan, Designed to Assist the Memory by Comparison and Classification: with Numerous Engravings of Manners, Customs, & Curiosities by William Channing Woodbridge
Siam is an extensive city, intersected by canals. Kesho, the capital of Tonkin, has some wide streets and good buildings. Faifo is a seaport of Cochin China, sometimes visited by Europeans. Mulucca contains many good houses of stone, and ...
by George A. Burdock
tonkinensis (Siam benzoin) grows extensively in Laos and Tonkin. S. benzoin Dryand, (Sumatra benzoin) grows in Sumatra and Malaya. Sumatra benzoin is produced commercially in two basic qualities: "selected tears" and "almonds," or ...
by Gerald W. Fry, Gayla S. Nieminen, Harold E. Smith
SIAM PARAGON Q 361 to various countries of ASEAN). Currently, its biggest investment ($970 million) is aimed at Indonesia, a country with approximately 250 million people and a huge domestic market. Second is Vietnam with an investment ...
London Encyclopaedia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Science, Art, Literature and Practical Mechanics (1829)
Comprising a Popular View of the Present State of Knowledge
The first French missionaries reached Siam in A. D. 1662, after a most painful and arduous journey over land to the Bay of Bengal, where they embarked; but prior to this the Christian religion had made some progress so early as 1621, through ...
Encyclopedia of Optimization (2008)
by Christodoulos A. Floudas, Panos M. Pardalos
SIAM, Philadelphia, 367-374 Lohner RJ (1987) Enclosing the solutions of ordinary initial and boundary value problems. In: Kaucher EW, Kulisch UW, Ullrich C (eds) Computer Arithmetic: Scientific Computation and Programming Languages.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Siam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Siam
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: さかどん
Travel log - Bangkok, Thailand
Photo credit: Colin Tsoi
Photo credit: DidiTisseDesLiens (AB)
- Siam Station
Try to make a HDR using Photomatix.
Photo credit: pittaya
- Siam scallops
Photo credit: stu_spivack
- Siam BTS Station
Photo credit: nakhon100
- Sleeping Woman - Siam Square
Photo credit: moaksey
- Siam Square going off
it's the next Thaitanium (probably).
Photo credit: permanently scatterbrained
- Siam square, Bangkok
Nikon FM3a, Nikkor 24mm f/2.8, Ilford Pan 100
Photo credit: totalitarism
- Filming at the Siam Center
Photo credit: WordRidden
- Museum of Siam - Zola
Photo credit: nist6ss
- Bulls in front of Siam Paragon
Photo credit: neajjean
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Siam
Click on an item to play that video:
- Siam Meaning
Video shows what siam means. get lost!. Siam Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say siam. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- Siam Meaning
Video shows what Siam means. The country now known as Thailand.. Siam Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Siam. Powered ...
- Why Siam Nutra (Myanmar Language)
- Commerce Siam (Persian Language)
Commerce Siam is a company whose activity is importing or exporting goods or services between different countries.
- Siam Catwalk - Project Description Spot
See also the pronunciation examples of Siam!
Quotes about Siam
Ancient Egyptian kyphi
Palo santo wood
Benzoin absolute siam
how much would that be? (Ric S. Bastasa)
more quotes about siam...
Scrabble value of S1I1A1M3
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SIAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Siam!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Siam to see it in context!