On this page:
"Siemiany": For years teenagers Andrzej and Michal have been meeting up during the summer holidays, which they spend with their parents at the tiny Polish resort of Siemiany. Over the years, their friendship has grown steadily, but this year something happens between them: the monotony of life in the country and their feelings of togetherness lend their friendship a new dimension of sexually charged intimacy.
- country: Belgium
- language: Polish Language
- director: Philip James McGoldrick
- producers: Philip James McGoldrick, Sieber Marly, Simon Van Laer
- executive producer: Ben Vandendaele
- production design by Simon Van Laer
- art direction by Simon Van Laer
- written by Philip James McGoldrick
- cinematography by Nicolas Karakatsanis
- edited by Tom Denoyette
- music by Raf Keunen
- costume design by Pola Gomólka
- genres: LGBT, Coming of age
- released in (6 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Siemiany
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Siemiany
Sunset in Siemiany, Poland...
Photo credit: Paul2807
Scrabble value of S1I1E1M3I1A1N1Y4
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SIEMIANY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Siemiany!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Siemiany for some fun with words!