On this page:
- Sina is a musical artist, musician, lyricist.
- born on (49 years ago)
- read more about Sina (composer)
- Sina a.k.a. Šina is a musical artist, musician.
- Sina a.k.a. Arash Farazmand is a musical artist.
- read more about Arash Farazmand
Sina a.k.a. S.I.N.A is a musical group.
- read more about S.I.N.A
- Sina is fictional character from the 1952 film They Were 300.
- Sina is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Tattooist.
- Sina is a fictional character from the 2009 film 32nd of December.
- Sina is a fictional character from the 2010 film Journey to Promethea.
There are other characters with in their name, like ibn-Sina.
- "Sina" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Djavan
- "Sina" a.k.a. "Sinä" is a musical album of Juice Leskinen.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "Sina" is a composition.
- "Sina" is a musical album of Sina.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Sina" is a musical album of Everblame.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Sina" a.k.a. "Sinä" is a musical single of Happoradio.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Sina" a.k.a. "Sinä" is a composition.
Sina a.k.a. Shina Language: Shina is a language from the Dardic sub-group of the Indo-Aryan languages spoken by the Shina people, a plurality of the people in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan, formerly known as the Northern Areas of Pakistan. The valleys in which it is spoken include Astore, Chilas, Darel, Tangir, Gilgit, Ghizer, Gurez, Drass, Jalkot, Palas, Kolai, and Kohistan.
- read more about Shina Language
Phrases with Sina
- Wak Sina
- Piruna Sina
- Corvina Sina
- Johnius sina
- Sciaena Sina
- Johnieops Sina
- Species Wak Sina
- Pseudosciaena Sina
- Species Piruna Sina
- Species Corvina Sina
- Species Johnius Sina
- Species Johnieops Sina
- Species Pseudosciaena Sina
- abu ali al-husain ibn abdallah ibn sina
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
On Reduplication (1996)
Logical Theories of Qualification by Allan Bäck
Sina means two-sided possibility: ~L & ~L~.53) Ibn Sina refers to some commentator who argues that that proposition is true.
by Kim Wildman, Philip Briggs
Situated along the main Addis Ababa road at the northern foot of the immense Mezezo Escarpment, Debre Sina is a significant – and significantly chilly – town boasting several hotels and restaurants. A scenic location and a bustling Monday ...
by Oliver Leaman
Thomas Aquinas is occasionally lured into false beliefs about Ibn Sina because the Latin translation failed to make delicate distinctions present in the Arabic original. Ibn Sina analyzes existence into necessary and possible. God is wajib ...
Comprising the Twofold Advantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
sinA.cosc+ —22 87; cos a ...
by Edward Craig
Agius, 'Ibn Sina on Primary Concepts in the Metaphysics ...
Dictionary of Hard Words (1910)
by Robert Morris Pierce
sina'ged3i-kal. synagogue я. assembly or building for Jewish worship [also spelt synagog] 'sina-gog. synalepha я. vowel-blending [also spelt synaloepha; synonymous cognates synalephe, synaloephe] sina'hi-fa. synaphe я .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sina
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Betsssssy
Photo credit: Betsssssy
Photo credit: Bert Heymans
Photo credit: oOPIUMo
Photo credit: Bu_T
Sina is the daughter of Iosefa Leo, the Samoan Artist who recently passed away. This is candid snap taken at the funeral
Photo credit: peter burge
- Introducing Miss Sina King
Photo credit: Drew__
- Sina King
A photo of Sina King taken at the Eros Shine Awards.
Photo credit: Drew__
- Sina Bunny Boy
A Sinaboy in bunny costume. This is special edition brought to you by Sina Leju. Very rare.
Photo credit: bfishadow
Video about Sina
Words of Life SINA People/Language Movie Trailer
View more videos about Sina Weibo.
See also the pronunciation examples of Sina!
Scrabble value of S1I1N1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Sina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sina to see it in context!