"Siyama" or Siyama: Village of Warriors is a 2008 Thai action-fantasy film directed by Preecha Songsakul.
- also known as Siyama - Krieger aus einer anderen Zeit, Assassin Rising, Siyama: Village of Warriors
- country: Thailand
- language: Thai Language
- producer: Jirun Ratthanaviriyachai
- executive producers: Pete Bodharamik & Soraj Asavaprapha
- production design by Wattakorn Kawinkham
- art direction by Narong Boonmark, Surasak Mahatananon, Settabud Luengskunwat
- cinematography by Krisorn Buramasing
- edited by Thawat Sermsuwittayawong
- costume design by Umakorn Kanking
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film, History, Drama
- subject: Time travel
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.vdoclipmovie.com
Siyama a.k.a. Pangutaran Sama language is an human language.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Siyama
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The New international encyclopaedia (1918)
by Frank Moore Colby, Talcott Williams
foo'jA-yH'ma (more correctly Fuji-no- Yama, or Fuji-San ; frequently but incorrectly called Fi'SIYama). The celebrated mountain of Japan, in the Province of Suruga, 60 miles west of Tokyo, and visible from 14 provinces far out at sea; height, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Siyama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1I1Y4A1M3A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Siyama for some fun with words!