- Sobha a.k.a. Shobha was a South Indian film actress. She started her career as a child artist in the Tamil film Thattungal Thirakkappadum. Her first film as a heroine was Utrada Raatri. Shobha's real name was Mahalakshmi. She won the National Film Award for Best Actress for her role in the Tamil film Pasi at the age of 17.
- Sobha a.k.a. Shubha is a film actress.
- Sobha is the sister of Indraja.
- also known as शोभा
- Sobha is a film actress.
- read more about Sobha (film actress)
- Sobha a.k.a. Kunchan Shobha is the wife of Kunchan.
- Marriage with Kunchan since
There are other people with Sobha in their name, like Sobha Singh.
- Sobha is a fictional character from the 1940 film Shapmukti.
- Sobha is a fictional character from the 1992 film Aayushkalam.
- Sobha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Baga Beach.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sobha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Emergence of Gautama as the Buddha by Martin G. Wiltshire
Sobha is a term which is also used to show how the operation of ...
The Sikhs (1989)
History, Religion, and Society by W. H. McLeod
Gur Sobha is a narrative poem which, as its title suggests, belongs to the hagiographic gur-bilas genre.6 It is a work of very great significance in terms of tracing the development of Sikh ideals, not least because it supplies an early selection of ...
Containing All the Words in the Scotch and Irish Dialects of the Celtic, that Could be Collected from the Voice, and Old Books and MSS. By the Rev. William Shaw, A. M. by William Shaw
Sobha._ Sorrel. Sobha-craobh. Rasherries. So- bhintighte.
by Gaṅgā Rām Garg
Nagara Sobha (The City's ...
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon, John Drew Bate
siiigarna; sajaua; sobha d. ; sauvarna ; banao k. ; sundar ya, khubaurat banaua ; suthra k.; zeb o zinat d.; arastah k. ; Srayash d. ; arasta pairasta k. Decoration, n. 1. the act, banao ; sajavat ; zeb ; arastagi ; arayash ; zebayash ...
by Nathaniel Brice
Sobha, 8. /, beauty, splendour, ornament, dress, decoration. Sobhaw, 8. m. nature, natural state, property or disposition, geniu8. Sobhna, v. n. to become, to befit. Soch, 8. m. consideration, reflection. thought, meditation. Sochna, v. a. to ...
by Elizabeth J. Lewandowski
sis sobha: India. Kulah. sisal: Strong, durable fibers from agave plant. sismusilis: See chisamus. sissin kara: Indonesia. Sa'dan-Toraja woman's ring of white shell. sister's thread: See ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sobha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1O1B3H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SOBHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sobha!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Sobha to find many related words and phrases!