On this page:
- Definition of the noun Sondra
- Phrases with Sondra
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sondra
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sondra
- Photos about Sondra
- Video language resources about Sondra
- Scrabble value of S1O1N1D2R1A1
- Anagrams of SONDRA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Sondra
What does Sondra mean as a name of something?
Sondra is a genus of Salticidae, described by Wanless in 1988.
- synonym: genus Sondra
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Salticidae
- species Sondra aurea
- species Sondra bickeli
- species Sondra bifurcata
- species Sondra brindlei
- species Sondra bulburin
- species Sondra convoluta
- species Sondra damocles
- species Sondra excepta
- species Sondra finlayensis
- species Sondra littoralis
- species Sondra nepenthicola
- species Sondra raveni
- species Sondra samambrayi
- species Sondra tristicula
- species Sondra variabilis
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 1999 film Crazy in Alabama.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2013 film A.C.O.D.
- Sondra is a fictional character in the 2007 drama horror thriller film Gone.
- Sondra a.k.a. Sondra McCallister is a fictional character from the 1990 film Home Alone and 1992 film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
- read more about Sondra McCallister
- Sondra is a fictional character from The Twilight Zone TV series.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Hunters.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2008 film Humboldt County.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2007 film Rich in Spirit.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2008 film Pistol Whipped.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2007 film Last Night.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 2007 film Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck.
- Sondra is a fictional character from the 1937 film Lost Horizon.
- Sondra is a fictional film character.
- Sondra a.k.a. Sondra Dorio is a fictional character in the 1994 film Color of Night.
- read more about Sondra Dorio
There are other characters with in their name, like Sondra Huxtable Tibideaux.
"Sondra" is a musical album of The Sports.
- released in (34 years ago)
Phrases with Sondra
Phrases starting with the word Sondra:
- Sondra aurea
- Sondra raveni
- Sondra bickeli
- Sondra excepta
- Sondra brindlei
- Sondra bulburin
- Sondra damocles
- Sondra bifurcata
- Sondra convoluta
- Sondra littoralis
- Sondra samambrayi
- Sondra tristicula
- Sondra variabilis
- Sondra finlayensis
- Sondra nepenthicola
Phrases ending with the word Sondra:
Other phrases containing the word Sondra:
View more phrases with the word Sondra in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sondra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. Broy, Johannes Grünbauer, Charles Antony Richard Hoare
Sondra is a dev for emerald and a pm for amber. 6.2. Model-Based Access Control (MBAC) The idea of MBAC is to make authorization policy accessible to ordinary mortals; think of it as Excel for authorization. The main customer pain point is ...
Adolescent Volcanoes (2013)
Helping Adolescents and their Parents to Deal with Anger by Warwick Pudney
'Everything Mere is, Sondra is the opposite,'; ...
An International Work of Reference, Complete in Twelve Volumes, with 7000 Illustrations, Colored Plates, Colored Maps and Engravings
G 7 17 Sondra BBI'R'OnhlII . .E 6 18 Sondra Trondhjem.
A Santali-English dictionary (1899)
by A. R. Campbell
by Nicky Ali Jackson
SONDRA BURMAN See also Battered Woman Syndrome; Battered Women: Held in Captivity; Cycle of Violence; Education as a Risk Factor in Domestic Violence; Social Class and Domestic Violence; Victim-Blaming Theory References and ...
by Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Professor Emmanuel Akyeampong, Mr. Steven J. Niven
Hale, Sondra. Gender Politics in Sudan: Islamism, Socialism, and the State. Boulder, Colo.: Westview Press, 1996. Hale, Sondra. “Sudan.” In The Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
a “Witchcraft Western,“ starring Joe Don Baker as Wishbone Cutter, Sondra Locke as Drusilla Wilcox and Ted Neeley as Amos Richmond-Teach (AVCO Embassy Pictures, Fairwinds Productions Inc., Howco ...
by James R. Lewis
Ray, Sondra. Celebration of Breath. Berkeley, Calif.: Celestial Arts, 1983. REDEEMED ASSEMBLY OF JESUS CHRIST, APOSTOLIC. This church emerged after a rebellion against the leadership of J. V. Lomax at the Highway Christian Church ...
by William H. New
GOTLIEB, Sondra. Novelist, columnist, food writer; b Winnipeg 30 Dec 1936; daughter of Fanny (Rossen) and David Kaufman. An AWARD- winning humorist writing for Chatelaine and other journals, Gotlieb attracted attention first as the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sondra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Sondra
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Sondra
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sondra Samuels: Everyone Wants Meaning
- Anna Bolena: "Coppia iniqua" (Sondra Radvanovsky)
Sondra Radvanovsky sings Anne Boleyn's final aria at the dress rehearsal of Donizetti's "Anna Bolena." Production: David McVicar. Conductor: Marco Armiliato.
- Tosca: "Vissi d'arte" -- Sondra Radvanovsky (Met Opera)
Sondra Radvanovsky sings "Vissi d'arte" from Puccini's Tosca at the Metropolitan Opera. Production: Luc Bondy Conductor: Marco Armiliato The Metropolitan ...
- Sondra Radvanovsky D'amor sull'ali rosee Il Trovatore 2011
- Norma 2014-15 Sondra Radvanovsky [Aria - Casta diva]
Norma MUSIC BY Vincenzo BellinI Libretto by Felice Romani NEW PRODUCTION Perhaps once a generation, a soprano comes along who can do full justice to ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Sondra!
Scrabble value of S1O1N1D2R1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SONDRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sondra!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Sondra to see it in context!