Sound of Mind
On this page:
"Sound of Mind" is a 2012 thriller film written by Jim Waltzer and Alexander Emmert and directed by Tommy Bull.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Alexander Emmert & Darren La Borie
- executive producer: Drew Crowder
- production design by Gary Kroytor
- art direction by Mallory Holloway
- written by Alexander Emmert
- based on a story by Jim Waltzer
- Thora Birch as Janet
- Jim Caviezel as Davis
- Rutger Hauer as Sargeant Oliver
- Jeremy Piven as Richard
- Christopher McDonald as Chief Kearney
- Efren Ramirez as Frank
- Tara Cardinal as Wendy
- Serena Lorien as Dr. Grey
- Christopher Maleki as Dr. Sadler
- Steve Sirkis as Mike
- Kristen De Luca as Lori
- Heather Tocquigny as Allyson
- Anya Bergstedt Jordanova as Chris
- Jessica Just as Sandy
- casting by Dan Velez & Sherrie Henderson
- cinematography by John R. Leonetti & Mark Putnam
- music by Misha Segal
- genre: Thriller
- tagline: Do you believe everything that you hear?
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Sound of Mind
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Louisa Pansegrouw
sound of laughter peal sound of lion roar sound of loose piston slap sound of lung abnormality rale sound of mind compos mentis (L) sound of mule bray sound of pain groan, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sound of Mind
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of SOUND OF MIND
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Sound of Mind!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Sound of Mind to learn how to say it correctly!