Srirasm: Princess Srirasmi of Thailand, or Srirasmi, Princess of Thailand, is the consort of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn. Born to a family of modest means, she entered the service of the Crown Prince at the age of 22. She married the crown prince in February 2001.
- also known as Princess Srirasm of Thailand, Princess Srirasm
- born on (42 years ago) in Samut Songkhram, child of Wanthanee Akharaphongpreecha and Aphirut Akharaphongpreecha
- nationality: Thailand
- religion: Theravada, Buddhism
- Marriage with Vajiralongkorn since
- parent of Dipangkorn Rasmijoti
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Srirasm
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1R1I1R1A1S1M3
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SRIRASM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Srirasm!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Srirasm to see it in context!