Steamboat round the Bend
On this page:
"Steamboat Round the Bend" is a 1935 American comedy film directed by John Ford. The film stars Will Rogers and was released a few weeks after his death in an airplane crash.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Sol M. Wurtzel
- art direction by William S. Darling
- cinematography by George Schneiderman
- genres: Black-and-white, Comedy, Drama
- released on (79 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Steamboat round the Bend
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul A. Tenkotte, James C. Claypool
Steamboat Round the Bend, published in 1933, became famed actor-humorist Will Roger's last and most successful movie; it was released under the title Heaven on Earth. Burman befriended Rogers on the set of that movie. The novel Blow ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Steamboat round the Bend
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: