On this page:
Who is Stephen Duffy?
Stephen Duffy: Stephen Anthony James Duffy is an English singer/songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. He was a founding member and vocalist/bassist of Duran Duran. He went on to record as a solo performer under several different names, and is the singer and songwriter for The Lilac Time with his older brother Nick. He has also co-written with Robbie Williams and Steven Page.
- also known as Stephen Tin Tin Duffy; Stephen "Tin-Tin" Duffy; Stephen 'Tin Tin' Duffy; Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy; Stephen 'Tintin' Duffy; Duffy; Duffy, Stephen; Tin Tin
- born on (54 years ago) in Birmingham
- nationality: England
- education: Birmingham City University
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genre: New Wave
- albums: "The Ups and Downs", "Because We Love You", "I Love My Friends", "The Ups And Downs - A Very Beautiful Collection", "They Called Him Tintin", "Music in Colours", "Duffy", "Kiss Me"
- film written: Memory & Desire: 30 Years in the Wilderness with Stephen Duffy & The Lilac Time
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Stephen Duffy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Philip Sheldrake
Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 1979; Stephen Duffy, The Dynamics of Grace, Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 1993; Roger Haight, The Experience and Language of Grace, New York: Paulist Press, ...
Encyclopedia of Catholicism (2006)
by Frank K. Flinn
Stephen Duffy, The Dynamics of Grace: Perspectives in Theological Anthropology (Collegeville, Minn.: Liturgical Press, 1993); Piet Franzen, The New Life of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Stephen Duffy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: