Definition of Stepmom
What does Stepmom mean?
- See Stepmother.
"Stepmom" is a 1998 comedy-drama film directed by Chris Columbus and starring Julia Roberts, Susan Sarandon, and Ed Harris. The film was successful.
- also known as Good Night Moon
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Wendy Finerman, Chris Columbus, Mark Radcliffe & Michael Barnathan
- executive producers: Ronald Bass, Margaret French-Isaac, Patrick McCormick, Pliny Porter, Julia Roberts & Susan Sarandon
- production design by Stuart Wurtzel
- art direction by Ray Kluga
- written by Gigi Levangie Grazer, Jessie Nelson, Steven Rogers, Karen Leigh Hopkins, Ronald Bass
- based on a story by Gigi Levangie Grazer
- casting by Ellen Lewis
- cinematography by Donald McAlpine
- edited by Neil Travis
- music by John Williams
- costume design by Joseph G. Aulisi
- set decoration by George DeTitta, Jr.
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Family Drama, Medical fiction, Domestic Comedy, Drama
- tagline: Be there for the joy. Be there for the tears. Be there for each other.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on December 15th, 1998 (14 years ago)
- award: 1999
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Drama (role: Jackie Harrison) nomination for Susan Sarandon
- Satellite Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture nomination for Susan Sarandon
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress nomination for Julia Roberts
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Drama
"Stepmom" is a musical album of John Williams, soundtrack.
- also known as Stepmom Soundtrack
- released on December 8th, 1998 (14 years ago)
Printed books with definitions about Stepmom
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Karon Phillips Goodman
Being a stepmom means added
challenges. Your power to grow your family lies in the choices you make to deal ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias about Stepmom
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Stepmom
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of S1T1E1P3M3O1M3
The value of this 7-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Stepmom to learn how to say it correctly!