On this page:
Definition of the noun Stepmom
What does Stepmom mean as a name of something?
- See Stepmother.
"Stepmom" is a 1998 comedy-drama directed by Chris Columbus and starring Julia Roberts, Susan Sarandon, and Ed Harris. Sarandon won the San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress and Harris won the National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actor, sharing the win with his role in The Truman Show.
- also known as Good Night Moon
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Wendy Finerman, Michael Barnathan, Chris Columbus & Mark Radcliffe
- executive producers: Ronald Bass, Margaret French-Isaac, Patrick McCormick, Pliny Porter, Julia Roberts & Susan Sarandon
- production design by Stuart Wurtzel
- art direction by Ray Kluga
- written by Gigi Levangie Grazer, Jessie Nelson, Steven Rogers, Karen Leigh Hopkins, Ronald Bass
- based on a story by Gigi Levangie Grazer
- Susan Sarandon as Jackie Harrison
- Julia Roberts as Isabel Kelly
- Jena Malone as Anna Harrison
- Liam Aiken as Ben Harrison
- Ed Harris as Luke Harrison
- Darrell Larson as Duncan Samuels
- Lynn Whitfield as Dr. P. Sweikert
- Mary Louise Wilson as Mrs. Franklin
- Andre B. Blake as Cooper
- Mak Gilchrist as Rapunzel
- Dylan Michaels as Prince
- Jason Maves as Brad Kovitsky
- Herbert Russell as Photo Assistant
- Jack Eagle as Craft Service Man
- Lu Celania Sierra as Photo Shoot Model #1
- Lauma Zemzare as Photo Shoot Model #2
- Holly Schenck as Photo Shoot Model #3
- Michelle Stone as Photo Shoot Model #4
- Annett Esser as Photo Shoot Model #5
- Monique Rodrique as Photo Shoot Model #6
- Sal Mistretta as Ad Executive #1
- Rex Hays as Ad Executive #2
- Alice Liu as Ad Executive #3
- Chuck Montgomery as Ad Executive #4
- David Zayas as Policeman #1
- José Ramón Rosario as Policeman #2
- Lee Shepherd as Desk Sergeant
- George Masters as Maitre D'
- Anthony Grasso as Waiter
- Robert F. Alvarado as Soccer Coach
- Sebastian Rand as Tucker
- Michelle Hurst as Nurse
- Julie Lancaster as Flight Attendant
- Charlie Christman as Stone Fox
- Amina Asep as Anna's Friend #1
- Naama Kates as Anna's Friend #2
- Jennifer Best as Anna's Friend #3
- Robin Fusco as Anna's Friend #4
- Jessica M. Osias as Anna's Friend #5
- Electra Telesford as Anna's Friend #6
- Michelle L. Brady as Anna's Friend #7
- Zachary M. Hasak as Brad's Friend #1
- Jordan Gochros as Brad's Friend #2
- Rob London as Brad's Friend #3
- James Ostrofsky as Brad's Friend #4
- Chad Lavinio as Brad's Friend #5
- John Sadowski as Ben's Friend #1
- Matthew Doudounis as Ben's Friend #2
- Andrea Dolloff as Cocktail Waitress
- Eleanor Columbus as Girl in School Play
- casting by Ellen Lewis
- cinematography by Donald McAlpine
- edited by Neil Travis
- music by John Williams
- costume design by Joseph G. Aulisi
- set decoration by George DeTitta, Jr.
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Medical fiction, Family Drama, Domestic Comedy, Drama
- tagline: Be there for the joy. Be there for the tears. Be there for each other.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (16 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Drama (role: Jackie Harrison) nomination for Susan Sarandon
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress nomination for Julia Roberts
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Drama
- Satellite Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama nomination for Susan Sarandon
"Stepmom" is a musical album of John Williams, soundtrack.
- also known as Stepmom Soundtrack
- released in (17 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Stepmom
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Home Movies (2015)
The American Family in Contemporary Hollywood Cinema by Claire Jenkins
Stepmom is a film concerned with its female familial roles; the mother, the stepmother and the daughter. Although the father and son are both present within the narrative, they play more static and less consequential roles. Furthermore women ...
Women Take Care (2001)
Gender, Race, and the Culture of AIDS by Katie Hogan
Stepmom is a story of divorce, suffering children, and a dying mother. An ex- husband, an ex-wife, and the ex-husband's new girlfriend (and wife-to-be) must construct a relationship. The ex-wife, Jackie, exemplifies the ideal, self-sacrificing ...
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
Stepmom (1998); Pecker (1998); The ...
by Barry Monush
in The Courtship of Andy Hardy; the secondary love interest in the Wallace Beery- Marjorie Main vehicle The Bugle Sounds; the stepmom that Robert Blake doesn't care for in Mokey; and the girlfriend of a nutcase in both Calling Dr. Gillespie ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Stepmom
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Stepmom
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of S1T1E1P3M3O1M3
The value of this 7-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Stepmom to see it in context!