On this page:
- Steve Kaplan: Steven Kaplan is a professor of African studies and comparative religion at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He is one of the leading modern scholars on the origins of the Beta Israel, or Ethiopian Jews. He was the Dean of the Faculty of Humanities at Hebrew University from 2004-2006.
- also known as Steven Kaplan
- born on (62 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- written works: "The monastic holy man and the Christianization of early Solomonic Ethiopia", "Ein Glück, dass es Großeltern gibt", "Good Bread Is Back", "Les Falāshās", "The Beta Israel (Falasha) in Ethiopia"
- Steve Kaplan is an American entrepreneur, author, public speaker.
- Steve Kaplan is a composer.
- born in (57 years ago)
- profession: Composer
- died on (12 years ago) in Claremont
- Steve Kaplan is an author.
- born in (60 years ago)
- written works: "The Art of Writing Music", "Bag the Elephant", "Ponga Al Elefante En Su Bolsillo/ Bag the Elephant!", "Be the Elephant", "Citrix Access Suite 4 for Windows Server 2003"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Steve Kaplan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Greg N. Gregoriou
Kaiser Feri Institutional Advisors GmbH Bad Homburg, Germany Steve Kaplan University of Chicago Chicago, Illinois, USA Josh Lerner Harvard University Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA FranÇois-Serge Lhabitant ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Steve Kaplan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Steve Kaplan to see it in context!