On this page:
Definition of the noun Strong Language
What does Strong Language mean as a name of something?
- The use of language considered offensive or taboo especially in movies and films.
- synonym: swearing
"Strong Language" is a 2000 comedy and crime film written and directed by Simon Rumley. The film was produced in 1997 and released in the year 2000.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: Simon Rumley & Alex Tate
- production design by Joanna Cross
- written by Simon Rumley
- Ricci Harnett as Nathan
- Kelly Marcel as Phillipa
- Tania Emery as Zoe
- Julie Rice as Tatty
- Thomas Dyton as Boy Racer Triton
- Robyn Lewis as Corrine
- Stuart Laing as Mark
- Shireen Abdel-Moneim as Hayley
- Al Nedjari as Peter
- Paul Tonkinson as Danny
- Ruth Purser as Jane
- Charles De'Ath as Stuart
- Elaine Britten as Jo
- Chris Pavlo as Tony
- Kate Allenby as Lydia
- cinematography by Armando Smit
- edited by Sasha Austen, Rick Moore, Simon Rumley
- music by David Conway, Laurence Elliot-Potter
- costume design by Francois La Croix
- genres: Comedy, Crime Fiction
- released on (14 years ago)
- British Independent Film Award for Most Promising Newcomer nomination for Simon Rumley
- British Independent Film Award for Best Achievement in Production (sponsored by Bucks Laboratories)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Strong Language
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gilbert Keith Chesterton
August 28, 1926 Keeping Old Words New We all know that the worst of using strong language is that it produces weak language. Words which were uttered with the best intentions, in the way of violence and abusiveness, are gradually ...
A Thesaurus Dictionary of the English Language Designed to Suggest Immediately Any Desired Word Needed to Express Exactly a Given Idea (1906)
A Dictionary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms, Foreign Phrases, Pronunciations, a Copious Correlation of Words by Francis Andrew March
rrIoN- Murruess; strong argument, RATIOCINATION-INSTINCT', strong language, Foizczz-WI~:Ai;.
by Robert Caesar Childers
strong language, by frightening people to show WAYATTHO (adj.), Young, in the prime of life one's strength” (Pát. 100, 102). [ara :\g].
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Strong Language
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Strong Language
Some strong language
Photo credit: Lloyd Davis
Video about Strong Language
Strong language Meaning
Video shows what strong language means. The use of language considered offensive or taboo especially in movies and films.. strong language synonyms: ...
Quotes about Strong Language
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Strong Language to see it in context!