On this page:
"Stuff Happens" is a play by David Hare, written in response to the Iraq War. Hare describes it as "a history play" that deals with recent history.
- Stuff Happens was a 2008 television show starring Bill Nye airing on Planet Green. The show discusses how everyday activities can have a negative impact on the environment and encourages viewers to make choices that are less harmful to the environment.
- Stuff Happens is a 2006 theater production of the play by David Hare.
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Director of a Play nomination for Daniel J. Sullivan
- Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Off-Broadway Play nomination for David Hare
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Play nomination for David Hare
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance, received by Jeffrey DeMunn, George Bartenieff, Zach Grenier, Glenn Fleshler, Lameece Issaq, Gloria Reuben, Byron Jennings, Jay O. Sanders, Peter Francis James, Ken Marks, David Pittu, Armand Schultz, Brenda Wehle, Waleed Zuaiter, Robert Sella & Thomas Schall
- Obie Award for Direction, received by Daniel J. Sullivan
- Obie Award for Performance, received by Peter Francis James & Byron Jennings
- Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Off-Broadway Play, received by David Hare
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Stuff Happens
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Stuff Happens: Harry (2015)
Harry by Alex McDiarmid
Stuff Happens is an important new series for boys aged between 7 and 11 about everyday challenges.
Acts of War (2011)
Iraq and Afghanistan in Seven Plays by Karen Malpede, Michael Messina, Bob Shuman
Stuff Happens is a Shakespearian epic history taken in part from actual words ofthe historical characters presented and in part from the playwright's imagination of what must have been said and decided in the off-the-record meetings as the ...
As 'Vic and Sade' are wont to say, 'Stuff happens.' Yes. Stuff does happen” (“Vic and Sade” was ...
by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
Stuff happens. Nature calls. People die. Complexity: Most natural phenomena can be characterized by statistics and dealt with using probabilistic techniques. MECHANlSMS BY WHlCH lNFORMATlON SYSTEMS ARE CAUSED TO FAlL ...
by Jonathan Law
Stuff Happens (2004) offered a compelling interpretation of the political events leading to the outbreak of the Iraq War in 2003. Debates about the morality of that conflict also intersect with the characters' twisted private lives in The Vertical Hour ...
by William Safire
“Stuff happens,” as Thomas Bowdler would put it; ...
by George Stade, Karen Karbiener
Stuff Happens. New York: Faber and Faber, 2005. The Vertical Hour.
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
the sports stadium in downtown Toronto, which loses money CANADA Now all the crazy stuff happens in Toronto, where.
From Alien Abductions to Zone Therapy by William F. Williams
“Weird stuff happens,” the folklorist BillEllissays. We would alldo welltolearnto live with it. The Perspective of Anomalistics Marcello Truzzi Center for Scientific Anomalies.
The Encyclopedia of Weird (1998)
by Shelia De LaRose, Sheila De La Rosa
Eye-boggling stuff happens in the middle of that circle. Face south, for instance, and you look a couple of inches shorter than when you face north. In some places, a ball seems to defy gravity and roll uphill. Even trees in the Vortex tilt toward ...
by Bertrand Badie, Dirk Berg-Schlosser, Leonardo Morlino
This said, DI does not purport to explain all change—this would be a big mistake since “stuff happens,” events outside of people's control occur all the time, material conditions do change, actions often have unintended consequences, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Stuff Happens
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Stuff Happens
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Stuff Happens
The eyes don't lie. There's something that goes on with the eyes and the sincerity of the person. Luckily I have that knack, which is good because that stuff happens in the business. (Jesse McCartney)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Stuff Happens to see it in context!