On this page:
- Definition of the noun Stuntman
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Stuntman
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Stuntman
- Photos about Stuntman
- Video about Stuntman
- Quotes about Stuntman
- Scrabble value of S1T1U1N1T1M3A1N1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Stuntman
What does Stuntman mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: stuntmen
- In films, someone who performs stunts that are deemed too dangerous or physically difficult for the main actors to attempt.
"Stuntman" is an action-adventure racing video game that was developed by Reflections Interactive and published by Atari for the PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance. The game focuses around the career of a motion-picture stuntman. It takes the player through various movies in which they perform dangerous stunts as called by the game.
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Ubisoft Reflections
- genres: Action game, Racing video game, Sports game
- publishers: Atari, Infogrames Entertainment SA, Atari, Inc.
- released on (12 years ago)
"Stuntman" is a 1994 Indian Bollywood film directed by Deepak Balraj Vij and produced by Poonam Sharma. It stars Jackie Shroff and Zeba Bakhtiar in pivotal roles.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Poonam Sharma
- written by Salim Hyder
- based on a story by Deepak Balraj Vij & Imtiyaz Husain
- Avtar Ahluwalia as Avtar Ahluwalia
- Tinnu Anand as Prem Kumar
- Zeba Bakhtiar as Reena B. Tiwari
- Reeta Bhaduri as Reena's mom
- Sameer Chitre as Vijay
- Sanjeev Chitre as Sameer Chitre
- Shakti Kapoor as Roop 'Rocky' P. Kumar
- Satish Shah as Mastan
- Jackie Shroff as Bajranj Tiwari
- Baby Sweety as Guddi B. Tiwari
- C.S. Dubey as Jeweller
- Jack Gaud
- Arvind Singh
- Shankar Sharma
- cinematography by Kishore Kapadia
- edited by Vijay Parmar
- music by Shravan Rathod, Nadeem Saifee
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Romance Film, Bollywood
- released on (20 years ago)
- Stuntman is a fictional character from Faith No More: Video Croissant.
- Stuntman is a fictional character from the 2003 film Biker Boyz.
- Stuntman is a fictional character from the 1973 film Day for Night.
- "Stuntman" is the fifth solo album released by Tangerine Dream leader Edgar Froese, in 1979, following the release of Tangerine Dream's album Force Majeure. As with most of his solo albums between 1974 and 1983, Froese remixed the album with a new cover.
- released in (36 years ago)
- "Stuntman" is the fifth album by 't Hof van Commerce.
- artist: 't Hof van Commerce
- released on
- "Stuntman" is a composition.
- music by Edgar Froese
- "Stuntman" is a musical single of Alfie.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Stuntman" is a musical album of Stuntman.
- "Stuntman" is a musical EP of Henrik B.
- released in (15 years ago)
Who is Stuntman?
Stuntman a.k.a. Lorenzo Yearby is an actor.
- read more about Lorenzo Yearby (actor)
Stuntman is a musical group.
- album: "Stuntman"
Stuntman a.k.a. Stunt Performer: A stunt performer, often referred to as a stuntman, or daredevil, is someone who performs dangerous stunts, often as a career.
- also known as Stunt actor, Daredevil
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Stuntman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Graphic Design Solutions (2010)
by Robin Landa
Stuntman is a highly addictive viral game designed ...
Artificial Darkness (2016)
An Obscure History of Modern Art and Media by Noam M. Elcott
Resorting to a stuntman is an imperceptible trucage; we are generally not even aware that a trucage has taken place. Visible trucage includes blurred focus, fade -outs, dissolves, and so forth. We have been so habituated to these visible ...
[=does not use a stuntman for difficult or dangerous action shots] Stunted /'suntid/ adjective Stunted things liave ...
Mummies around the World: An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture (2014)
An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture by Matt Cardin
Kharis, Klaris, Chaney, and Parker According to rumor, stuntman Eddie Parker, who was billed as playing the stunt double for Lon Chaney, Jr. in the role of the mummy Kharis in Universal's 1940s mummy series, actually played all of the ...
by Anthony Slide
Lou Costello tried entering the film industry in 1927, working as an extra and stuntman. Following a 1928 accident while doubling for leading lady Dolores Del Rio, Lou became a “Dutch” comedian in burlesque. The two men certainly met each ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Stuntman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Stuntman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Got to play with photoshop and love how this shows the arc of the jumber.
Photo credit: happymillerman
- Mad stuntman
mountain bike rider on preston docks.
Photo credit: David Barker Photographic
- Falling Stuntman
One of the scenes in this fictional movie had a professional stuntman falling off the roof of a three-storey building.
Photo credit: daryl_mitchell
- Sammanbiten stuntman
Photo credit: salgo1960
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Stuntman
Video shows what stuntman means. In films, someone who performs stunts that are deemed too dangerous or physically difficult for the main actors to attempt.
See also the pronunciation examples of Stuntman!
Quotes about Stuntman
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'stuntman"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of S1T1U1N1T1M3A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Stuntman to see it in context!