On this page:
- Sulakshana is a n Indian actress who has performed in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. After 12 years of break from the film industry, Sulakshana reentered the industry with the teleserial "sahana". Balachander and his unit was not able to trace Sulakshana who disappeared from the film scene 12 years ago. So they decided to kill Bhairavi's character and keep her as a photograph in the serial. As it transpired, Sulakshana found out about the sequel from the newspapers and contacted Balachander. To his delight, she told him she would play Bhairavi. "They were so happy to see me," she said.
- Sulakshana a.k.a. Sulakshana Pandit: Sulakshana Pratap Narain Pandit is a Filmfare Award winning playback singer and actor. Her brothers are the composing duo Jatin Lalit and her younger sister is Vijeta Pandit who achieved fame with her debut movie Love Story. Her uncle is the accomplished classical vocalist Pandit Jasraj.
- read more about Sulakshana Pandit (actress)
- Sulakshana a.k.a. Rama Prabha is an Indian actress who performs in Telugu language films. She acted in almost 1400 films. She was credited as a character artist who shared screen space with all generation superstars. Her career spans over four decades.
- read more about Rama Prabha (actress)
- Sulakshana is a costume desginer.
- also known as Sulakhshana
- profession: Costume designer
- Sulakshana is a fictional character from the 1976 film Shankar Shambhu.
- Sulakshana is a fictional character from the 1967 film Ram Aur Shyam.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sulakshana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jai Narain Sharma
Mohan, Sulakshana, Pakistan Under Musharraf (New Delhi: Indian Publishers), 1999. Moon, Penderel, Divide and Quit (London: Chatto & Windus), ...
Mohan, Sulakshana, Pakistan Under Musharraf (New Delhi: Indian Publishers), 1999. Moon ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sulakshana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Sulakshana
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Sulakshana"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of S1U1L1A1K5S1H4A1N1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Sulakshana to find many related words and phrases!