- Sulakshana is an Indian actress who has performed in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. After 12 years of break from the film industry, Sulakshana reentered the industry with the teleserial "sahana". Balachander and his unit was not able totrace Sulakshana who disappeared from the film scene 12 years ago. So they decided to kill Bhairavi's character and keep her as a photograph in the serial. As it transpired, Sulakshana found out about the sequel from the newspapers and contacted Balachander. To his delight, she told him she would play Bhairavi. "They were so happy to see me," she said. "The script was rewritten and Bhairavi was alive again...
- Sulakshana a.k.a. Sulakshana Pandit: Sulakshana Pratap Narain Pandit is a Filmfare Award winning playback singer & actor. Her brothers are the composing duo Jatin Lalit and her younger sister is Vijeta Pandit who achieved fame with her debut movie Love Story. Her uncle is the accomplished classical vocalist Pandit Jasraj.
- Sulakshana is a costume desginer.
- also known as Sulakhshana
- profession: Costume designer
Sulakshana is a fictional character from the 1967 film Ram Aur Shyam.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Sulakshana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia Eminent Thinkers (vol. : 17 The Political Thought Of Mohammad Iqbal) (2008)
by Jai Narain Sharma
Mohan, Sulakshana, Pakistan Under Musharraf (New Delhi: Indian Publishers), 1999. Moon, Penderel, Divide and Quit (London: Chatto & Windus), ...
Encyclopaedia of Eminent Thinkers (1998)
by K. S. Bharathi
Mohan, Sulakshana, Pakistan Under Musharraf (New Delhi: Indian Publishers), 1999. Moon ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Sulakshana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1U1L1A1K5S1H4A1N1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Sulakshana to find many related words and phrases!