On this page:
- Definition of the adverb supra
- Phrases with Supra
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Supra
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Supra
- Photos about Supra
- Video language resources about Supra
- Quotes about Supra
- Scrabble value of S1U1P3R1A1
- Anagrams of SUPRA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb supra
What does supra mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
Alternative definition of the adverb supra
- [legal] Used to indicate that the current citation is from the same source as the previous one.
- antonym: infra
"Supra" is a musical album of Dioramic.
- Supra is a shoe brand founded by Angel Cabada, in partnership with professional skateboarders such as Chad Muska and Erik Ellington. Muska has described the founding of the company as an "underground idea", shared between five people, that became a "crazy explosion". The brand has released signature model shoes from team riders, such as Muska, Ellington, Jim Greco, Tom Penny, and Stevie Williams. As of October 2014, the brand is distributed by One Distribution, the parent company of the KR3W clothing brand.
- Supra: A Supra is a traditional Georgian feast and an important part of Georgian social culture. There are two types of Supra: a festive supra, called a Keipi, and a sombre supra, called a Kelekhi that is always held after burials.
- Supra is an academic and legal citation signal used when a writer desires to refer a reader to an earlier-cited authority. For example, an author wanting to refer to a source in his or her third footnote would cite: See supra note 3. Or for text in that note: See supra text accompanying note 3.
Phrases with Supra
Phrases starting with the word Supra:
Phrases ending with the word Supra:
Other phrases containing the word Supra:
- Octomeria Supra-Glauca
- Pavetta Supra-Axillaris
- Tarenna Supra-Axillaris
- Uromyrtus Supra-Axillaris
- Coptosperma Supra-Axillare
- Species Octomeria Supra-Glauca
- Species Pavetta Supra-Axillaris
- Species Tarenna Supra-Axillaris
- Scleria Bracteata Supra-Gynaecea
- Species Uromyrtus Supra-Axillaris
- Species Coptosperma Supra-Axillare
- Archidendron Globosum Supra-Axillare
- Form Scleria Bracteata Supra-Gynaecea
- Glochidion Ferdinandi Supra-Axillaris
View more phrases with the word Supra in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Supra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bobby A. Stewart, Terry Howell
Hall, supra. 6. Daily, G.; Dasgupta, P. ; ...
Lingua Tersancta, Or, A Most Sure and Compleat Allegorick Dictionary to the Holy Language of the Spirit (1703)
Carefully and Faithfully Expounding and Illustrating All the Several Words Or Divine Symbols in Dream, Vision, and Apparition, & C by William Freke
Extreme supra. Ordinary, vid. Extreme supra. Moisture, yid. Sense. Vid. Gco</ supra. Vid. .R<nn and W<tfer. Pale, vid. Colour in Srn/e. Nasty, vid.
Including the Pronunciation, Accentuation, Derivation, and Definition of the Terms Used in Medicine, Anatomy, Surgery ... by George Milbry Gould
[supra, above; re the condyles. S. Foracondyloid foramen of the » nstant foramen in the inner numerus. S. Ridges, ridges erus extending upward from 2 - kon'- dil - oid). Same as "-za/) [supra, above; costa, rib or above the ribs.
Medical Lexicon. A New Dictionary of Medical Science, containing a concise account of the various subjects and terms, ... and formulae for ... preparations etc. Third edition (1844)
SUPRA. A common Latin prefix: in composition. signil'ving ' above.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Supra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Supra
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: shoe shoe mall
Photo credit: Leifheit International USA
Photo credit: gm.newsted
Photo credit: Leifheit International USA
Photo credit: CaseyBoylePhotography
Photo credit: gm.newsted
Photo credit: mrsjadekenny
Photo credit: JAK SIE MASZ
Photo credit: Oliver Bln
Another Level Carshow
Photo credit: Arturo Hurtado
- Flamestrike Supra
Photo credit: fez.z
- Toyota Celica Supra
Another classic '80s coupe. For a long time these were a little bit unfashionable. However they have seen a real increase in popularity in the past 5-6 years as Japanese classics and the rise in popularity of drifting have come semi-mainstream. This one is remarkably stock, even down to those great wheels (actually quite similar to those sometimes seen on it's Mitsubishi Starion rival).
You can see the Celica origins in the body shape but this Supra model got the brawny looking wide wheels and flared arches and of course a nice big 2.8L straight six from the Cressida. Subsequent models diverged as the Celica went to a transverse engined, front and all wheel drive layout while the Supra evolved into a model in it's own right with a powerful six cylinder engine and rear wheel drive being it's defining characteristics.
Photo credit: FotoSleuth
- JZA80 Supra
Photo credit: ducktail964
- Hogan's Supra
Gettin ready ready to be hooked up to the dyno.
Photo credit: ajajadude
- Supra Fly - new cowling
Photo credit: aerowold
- Drifting Supra
Photography: Paul Cook
Photo credit: Aatomotion
- Pretty Supra
Another photo of the Supra.
Photo credit: robad0b
View more pictures about Toyota Supra.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Supra
Click on an item to play that video:
- Supra Meaning
Video shows what supra means. Used to indicate that the current citation is from the same source as the previous one.. supra pronunciation. How to pronounce ...
- Dialect Contest Entry -OCE- by Supra
- MoTeC CDI8 Loom for Supra - Tuned By Shane T - Description and Installation
This video clip features Shane Tecklenburg describing each connection on an ST Consulting Tuned By Shane T MoTeC CDI8 Supra Wiring Harness for ...
- Toyota Supra twin turbo tv poromotional video vith japanise language
View more videos about vide supra.
See also the pronunciation examples of Supra!
Quotes about Supra
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'supra"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of S1U1P3R1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SUPRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Supra!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Supra to see it in context!