On this page:
- Susan Foster: Susan Hillary Foster is an American jewelry designer, businesswoman, television host, and fashion correspondent.
- Susan Foster is an actress.
- Susan Foster is an author.
- born in (60 years ago)
- written works: "Preventing teenage pregnancy", "Smart Packing for Today's Traveler", "Oracle E-Business Suite 11i", "Corporealities"
- Susan Foster is the mother of American football player Palmer Foster.
- parent of Palmer Foster
Susan Foster is a fictional character from the 1944 film Candlelight in Algeria.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Susan Foster
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Reading Dancing (1986)
Bodies and Subjects in Contemporary American Dance by Susan Leigh Foster
Friedler, Choice "Susan Foster is a new ...
by Miriam Drake
Cline Sheila Creth Susan Foster Nancy E. Gwinn Glen E. Holt Mary Lee Kennedy Allen ...
by Lisa M. Given
Susan Foster, and Susan Manning, among many others, exemplify this approach. Like anthropologists and historians, researchers grounded in dance education may use an ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Michael Lembeck, Beverly Gill, Todd Martin, Susan Foster, Phyllis Hill P: Lillian Gallo D: Paul Wendkos TELEPLAY: William Wood, from a story by T.K. Brown PHOTOG: Ben Colman MUSIC: Dominic Frontiere TVM. standard thriller: Bemused ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Susan Foster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Susan Foster for some fun with words!