On this page:
- Definition of the noun SuSu
- Phrases with SuSu
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for SuSu
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for SuSu
- Photos about SuSu
- Video language resources about SuSu
- Sign language
- Scrabble value of S1U1S1U1
- Anagrams of SUSU
- Share this page
Definition of the noun SuSu
What does SuSu mean as a name of something?
Who is SuSu?
SuSu a.k.a. Susan Tyrrell, was an American actress who appeared in dozens of film, stage and television productions over a forty-year career. Her performance as Oma in John Huston's Fat City earned her a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In 1978, Tyrrell received the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Andy Warhol's Bad. Consisting of nearly 80 film and television credits, her work includes Forbidden Zone, Tales of Ordinary Madness, Night Warning, Angel and its sequel, Avenging Angel and Cry-Baby.
- read more about Susan Tyrrell (actress)
Susu is a musical group.
suSU is a record label.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1988 film The Laser Man.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1954 film The Adventures of Hajji Baba.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1955 film Blood Alley.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1991 film Uncaged.
- Susu a.k.a. Susú is a fictional character from the 2009 film Paco.
- Susu a.k.a. Suresh Sudhakar is a fictional character from the 2012 film Bumboo.
- read more about Suresh Sudhakar
- Susu a.k.a. The Susu language is the language of the Susu or Soso people of Guinea and Sierra Leone, West Africa. It is in the Mande language family.
- read more about Susu Language
- Susu is an informal means of collecting and saving money through a savings club or partnership as practiced in the Caribbean and is usually taking turns by throwing hand as the partners call it, where they pay a specific amount of money in one hand when it is collected they pay it to a person and each month every person in the group will collect a sum of money until the next time when another su-su is thrown. Immigrants to the United States from that area. The concept of a susu is used throughout the world and has over 200 different names that vary from country to country. The name may come from the West African Yoruba or Igbo word esusu or isusu which is translated as a pooling the funds. The funds are generally gathered with a set amount contributed from family or friends each week.
Phrases with SuSu
Phrases starting with the word SuSu:
Phrases ending with the word SuSu:
Other phrases containing the word SuSu:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for SuSu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by United States. Hydrographic Office
Pangkalan Susu is the small settlement situated about 3| miles above that on the southern end of Sembilan Island. The shipment of petroleum and benzine is now done from here by tank vessels loaded from lighters. Besitan River discharges ...
by CTI Reviews
Susu is an informal means of ...
Gardens' Bulletin (1902)
Qimau Susu is a low straggling bush with large white flowers, )ut as big as those of'a pumelo, a thorny stem and elliptic int leaves, three inches long with a short not winged petiole. e fruit is as large as a lemon, oblong or globular oblong, rked, ...
by Joel F. Mann
Susu: Susu is an African language spoken in Mali, ...
Marketing Management (2013)
A Cultural Perspective by Lisa Penaloza, Nil Toulouse, Luca Massimiliano Visconti
system and worked with the Ghana Susu Collectors Association tobenefit all parties involved. Susu is a centuries-old traditional system inmany African countries in which collectors pickup savingsfrom participating households and individuals.
by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Working Party on Marine Mammals
The susu is a non-gregarious animal and it is only very rarely that 2 or more are sighted Distance from estuary ' Locality Number of sightings Number of THE GANGETIC SUSU AND THE INDUS SUSU. Month October November December ...
by Renate Kloeppinger-Todd, Manohar Sharma
Susu is the second-largest account type, ...
by Thomas O'Toole, Janice E. Baker
SUSU (also spelled Sosso or Sousou). A Maude-speaking people whose culture has gradually supplanted those of other ethnic groups in the coastal areas of Guinea in the past 300 years.
by The Diagram Group,
Surma see Suri Susu The Susu,orSoso,area Manding (q.v.) people of West Africa . The Susu language is aMande (q.v.) language, which ispartof the NigerCongo subfamily of African languages. It is the common tongue used bythemany ethnic ...
by Murray Wrobel
Ganges Dolphin; Ganges River Dolphin; Gangetic Dolphin; Blind Dolphin; Susu; Indian River Dolphin; South Asian River Dolphin; Ganges Susu d Ganges- Delfin; Südasiatischer Flussdelfin; Ganges-Susu f Dauphin d'eau douce du Gange; ...
by Richard Allsopp, Jeannette Allsopp
susu (sou-sou) n (ECar) || asu(e) (Baha) || box (Guyn) \\tneeting (Bdos) \\pardner (Jmca ) ]\ syndicate (Belz) A friendly co-operative savings scheme in wh each one of a ...
by Bernd G. Würsig, J. G. M. Thewissen
A susu surfaces in the Ganges river system of India, bringing its long, slender beak out of the water. PHOTO: J. GOOLD o Q w E 4 o o CD Botos are. A close-up of the head of a young Indus bhulan. Note the forceps-like beak with long teeth, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for SuSu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about SuSu
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about SuSu
Click on an item to play that video:
- Explanation of microcredit and Susu in Ghana
Director of microfinance at Baobab Thrift and Susu explained how microcredit worked for women who get loans from their organization and how they benefit ...
- Susu Meaning
Video shows what Susu means. a Mande ethnic group living primarily in Guinea. the language spoken the Susu people. Susu Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- (Ngreriii..!) Beginilah Jadinya Jika Coca Cola Dicampur Susu 1 ~ Semangatsurga
- GW MAH GITU ORANGNYA : POPMIE SUSU KEJU
Mari kita masak pop mie campur susu pake keju wkwkwkwk ey yo wazap troopz vroh n sistah maaf gw agak lama upload lagi #gwmahgituorangnya hihihi tapi ...
See also the pronunciation examples of SuSu!
Nate minta susu pakai sign language
Scrabble value of S1U1S1U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SUSU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of SuSu!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of SuSu to find many related words and phrases!