Definition of the noun SuSu
What does SuSu mean as a name of something?
Phrases with SuSu
SuSu a.k.a. Susan Tyrrell is an American actress of Irish descent, known for her Academy Award-nominated performance as Oma in Fat City and her role as Ramona Rickettes in the film Cry-Baby.
- also known as Susan Tyrell, Susan Jillian Creamer
- born on (68 years ago) in San Francisco, child of Gillian Tyrrell Creamer and John Belding Creamer
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on in Austin
- buried in Ashes given to family
- read more about Susan Tyrrell (actress)
Susu is a musical group.
suSU is a record label.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1988 film The Laser Man.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1955 film Blood Alley.
- Susu is a fictional character from the 1991 film Uncaged.
- Susu a.k.a. Susu Language: Sosoxui is the language of the Soso people of Guinea, West Africa. It is in the Mande language family.
- also known as Sose, Soussou, Sosu, Susoo, Sousou, Soso, Sosoxi language
- Susu is an informal means of collecting and saving money through a savings club or partnership as practiced in the Caribbean and by immigrants to the United States from that area. The name may come from the West African Yoruba or Igbo word esusu or isusu which is translated as a pooling the funds. The funds are generally gathered with a set amount contributed from family or friends each week.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for SuSu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The West Indian Americans (2001)
by Holger Henke
A susu is usually constituted for a limited time only, but it may develop into a revolving scheme. Because a susu is an informal, trust-based association, conflicts among and default in paying of members' payment cannot be ruled out.
Susu is the Hawaiian hu, to come, to heave in sight, ...
by Thomas O'Toole, Janice E. Baker
SUSU (also spelled Sosso or Sousou). A Maude-speaking people whose culture has gradually supplanted those of other ethnic groups in the coastal areas of Guinea in the past 300 years.
by Jonathan Rigg
' Susu, the breast. The nipples on the breast ...
by The Diagram Group,
Surma see Suri Susu The Susu,orSoso,area Manding (q.v.) people of West Africa . The Susu language is aMande (q.v.) language, which ispartof the NigerCongo subfamily of African languages. It is the common tongue used bythemany ethnic ...
by Murray Wrobel
Ganges Dolphin; Ganges River Dolphin; Gangetic Dolphin; Blind Dolphin; Susu; Indian River Dolphin; South Asian River Dolphin; Ganges Susu d Ganges- Delfin; Südasiatischer Flussdelfin; Ganges-Susu f Dauphin d'eau douce du Gange; ...
by W. F. Perrin, Bernd G. Würsig, J. G. M. Thewissen
A susu surfaces in the Ganges river system of India, bringing its long, slender beak out of the water. PHOTO: J. GOOLD o Q w E 4 o o CD Botos are. A close-up of the head of a young Indus bhulan. Note the forceps-like beak with long teeth, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for SuSu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about SuSu
Roasted Pork with Ice Kopi Susu
Photo credit: Andrew Abogado
Video language resources about SuSu
Click on an item to play that video:
- Explanation of microcredit and Susu in Ghana
Director of microfinance at Baobab Thrift and Susu explained how microcredit worked for women who get loans from their organization and how they benefit from...
- Cara Membuat Pai Susu (How to Make an Egg Tart)
- Susu Nusair Fighting Smoking
In this magnificent ad Susu Nusair is teaching us a lesson: If you mothers smoke, then what do you expect your children to do?
- NASI SUSU
Ruz bil laban Rice podding One from Egyptian ways ~
- Bona Susu Cam
From the perspective of a bottle of milk via the GoPro camera. Here is Bona guzzling 1.5 litres of milk in a matter of seconds.
- Cara Perah Susu : Baby Breast Feeding : Breast Fee
Hand Expression Tutorial.
- Susu Klepto
Iklan Tugas Sekolah.
- Football Undercover Susu
Football Undercover Susu.
See also the pronunciation examples of SuSu!
Scrabble value of S1U1S1U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of SUSU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of SuSu!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of SuSu to find many related words and phrases!