- Svetlana a.k.a. Swathi Reddy is an Indian film actress and television presenter. Her nickname and fame comes from her stint in the Telugu television show Colours, which was telecast on Maa TV. After essaying supporting roles, she made her debut as a leading actress in the Tamil film Subramaniapuram. Her role in the Telugu film Ashta Chamma earned her the Filmfare Award and Nandi Award for Best Actress.
- Svetlana a.k.a. Katerina Kat is an actor.
- Svetlana is the former wife of opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky.
- Marriage with Dmitri Hvorostovsky between and (12 years)
- Svetlana a.k.a. Meridian is a pornographic actress and a film director.
- Svetlana is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Svetlana (actress)
- Svetlana is a film director and a film producer.
- also known as Svet, Svetlana Marsh, Svetlana Mishoff
- profession: Film producer, film director
- read more about Svetlana (film director)
There are other people with Svetlana in their name, like Svetlana Guz, Svetlana Boym, Svetlana Hvir, Svetlana Toma, svetlana geier, svetlana katok, Svetlana Menon, Svetlana Novak, Svetlana Zhgun, Svetlana Alpers and many others.
- Svetlana is a fictional film character.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2012 film I am John Wayne.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2006 film Undisputed II: Last Man Standing.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2004 film Night Watch.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2007 film 56 Drops of Blood.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2004–2007 Greek TV program 10i entoli.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 1984 film Moscow on the Hudson.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2012 film Eden.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the tv program Molanders.
- also known as Fiollärare och konsertmästare i orkestern
- Svetlana is a fictional character from Joshua Tree.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the TV series Selo gori, a baba se češlja.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 1977 film Mama, I'm Alive.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 1983 film The Man Who Loved Women.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the films Hostel and Hostel part 2.
Svetlana is a comedy series starring comedienne Iris Bahr. It premiered on HDNet on May 27, 2010 and ran for two seasons.
- begun on (4 years ago)
- 24 episodes, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Iris Bahr
- regular cast:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Svetlana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
People, Places and Events (2011)
Journalism By Martin Green by Martin Green
Svetlana is a graduate of the Language Institute of Tashkent, Usbeckistan and teaches English. Omar composes songs, plays the piano and other instruments, sings and is also a computer buff. Above all, they are a family which has devoted ...
by John Grasso
KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA ALEKSANDROVNA “SVETA” • 165 Aldo, was an amateur tennis player and tennis official, who died of a heart attack while umpiring a tennis match when Gustavo was just eight years old. At the age of 14, Gustavo ...
Encyclopedia of the Cold War (2013)
by Ruud van Dijk, William Glenn Gray, Svetlana Savranskaya, Jeremi Suri, Qiang Zhai
Ruud van Dijk, William Glenn Gray, Svetlana Savranskaya, Jeremi Suri, Qiang Zhai. Sargent, Daniel Harvard University Sarotte, Mary Elise School ofHistorical Study, Princeton Savranskaya, Svetlana George Washington University Schaefer , ...
by James R. Hines
Year Location Gold Silver Bronze 1990 Colorado Springs Natalia Krestianinova & Alexei Torchinski Svetlana Pristav & Vladislav Jennifer Heurlin & John Frederiksen USA URS Tkachenko URS USA 1991 Budapest HUN Natalia Krestianinova ...
Running Encyclopedia (2002)
by Richard Benyo, Joe Henderson
Joan Ulntasova, Svetlana (See Waitz, Grete) Ultimate Guide to Marathons, The Ultimate Hutmcr ultrantantthons ultras (Sec ultramarathons) Unetani, Yoshiaki (See Boston Marathon) USA Road Circuit USA Track & Field (USATF) USA ...
by Alexander N. Chumakov, Ivan I Mazour, William C. Gay
Assistant Professor, Moscow, Russia PROKOPCHINA, SVETLANA V., PhD, Doctor of Technological Science, St. Petersburg, Russia PUCHALA, DONALD J., PhD (Political Science), Professor, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South ...
by Jill Condra
Bajić, Svetlana. “Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ethnic Dress.” Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion, Vol. 9. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. Bajić, Svetlana. “Bosnia and Herzegovina: Urban Dress.” Berg Encyclopedia of World ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Svetlana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1V4E1T1L1A1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SVETLANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Svetlana!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Svetlana to see it in context!