On this page:
- Svetlana a.k.a. Swathi Reddy is an Indian film actress and television presenter. Her nickname and fame comes from her stint in the Telugu television show Colours, which was telecast on Maa TV. After essaying supporting roles, she made her debut as a leading actress in the Tamil film Subramaniapuram. Her role in the Telugu film Ashta Chamma earned her the Filmfare Award and Nandi Award for Best Actress.
- read more about Swathi Reddy (actress)
- Svetlana a.k.a. Meridian is a pornographic actress and a film director.
- read more about Meridian
- Svetlana a.k.a. Katerina Kat is an actor.
- read more about Katerina Kat
- Svetlana is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Svetlana (actress)
There are other people with in their name, like Svetlana Guz, Svetlana Boym, Svetlana Broz, Svetlana Hvir, Svetlana Toma, Svetlana Boiko, Svetlana Geier, Svetlana Katok, Svetlana Menon, Svetlana Novak and many others.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Svetlana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
People, Places and Events (2011)
Journalism by Martin Green by Martin Green
Svetlana is a graduate of the Language Institute of Tashkent, Usbeckistan and teaches English. Omar composes songs, plays the piano and other instruments, sings and is also a computer buff. Above all, they are a family which has devoted ...
by John Grasso
KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA ALEKSANDROVNA “SVETA” • 165 Aldo, was an amateur tennis player and tennis official, who died of a heart attack while umpiring a tennis match when Gustavo was just eight years old. At the age of 14, Gustavo ...
by James R. Hines
Year Location Gold Silver Bronze 1990 Colorado Springs Natalia Krestianinova & Alexei Torchinski Svetlana Pristav & Vladislav Jennifer Heurlin & John Frederiksen USA URS Tkachenko URS USA 1991 Budapest HUN Natalia Krestianinova ...
Running Encyclopedia (2002)
by Richard Benyo, Joe Henderson
Joan Ulntasova, Svetlana (See Waitz, Grete) Ultimate Guide to Marathons, The Ultimate Hutmcr ultrantantthons ultras (Sec ultramarathons) Unetani, Yoshiaki (See Boston Marathon) USA Road Circuit USA Track & Field (USATF) USA ...
Pavel Kaplin · Andrei Selivanov · Svetlana Lukyanova Eric C.F..
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Svetlana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of S1V4E1T1L1A1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SVETLANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Svetlana!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Svetlana to see it in context!