- Svetlana a.k.a. Swathi Reddy is an Indian film actress and television presenter. Her nickname and fame comes from her stint in the Telugu television show Colours, which was telecast on Maa TV. After essaying supporting roles, she made her debut as a leading actress in the Tamil film Subramaniapuram. Her role in the Telugu film Ashta Chamma earned her the Filmfare Award and Nandi Award for Best Actress.
- Svetlana a.k.a. Katerina Kat is an actor.
- Svetlana is the former wife of opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky.
- Marriage with Dmitri Hvorostovsky between and (12 years)
- Svetlana a.k.a. Meridian is a pornographic actress and a film director.
- Svetlana is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Svetlana (actress)
- Svetlana is a film director and a film producer.
- also known as Svet, Svetlana Marsh, Svetlana Mishoff
- profession: Film producer, film director
- read more about Svetlana (film director)
There are other people with Svetlana in their name, like Svetlana Guz, Svetlana Boym, Svetlana Hvir, Svetlana Toma, Svetlana Menon, Svetlana Novak, Svetlana Zhgun, Svetlana Alpers, Svetlana Cvetko, Svetlana Dzenis and many others.
- Svetlana is a fictional film character.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2012 film I am John Wayne.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2006 film Undisputed II: Last Man Standing.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2004 film Night Watch.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2007 film 56 Drops of Blood.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2004–2007 Greek TV program 10i entoli.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 2012 film Eden.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the tv program Molanders.
- also known as Fiollärare och konsertmästare i orkestern
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 1977 film Mama, I'm Alive.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the 1983 film The Man Who Loved Women.
- Svetlana is a fictional character from the films Hostel and Hostel part 2.
Svetlana is a comedy series starring comedienne Iris Bahr. It premiered on HDNet on May 27, 2010 and ran for two seasons.
- begun on (4 years ago)
- 24 episodes, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Iris Bahr
- regular cast:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Svetlana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Grasso
KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA ALEKSANDROVNA “SVETA” • 165 Aldo, was an amateur tennis player and tennis official, who died of a heart attack while umpiring a tennis match when Gustavo was just eight years old. At the age of 14, Gustavo ...
Encyclopedia of the Cold War (2013)
by Ruud van Dijk, William Glenn Gray, Svetlana Savranskaya, Jeremi Suri, Qiang Zhai
Ruud van Dijk, William Glenn Gray, Svetlana Savranskaya, Jeremi Suri, Qiang Zhai. Sheftel, Anna St Cross College Siddiqi, Asif A. Fordham University Alphabetical list of entries Thematic list of entries Hammarskjold, Dag. Ruane, Kevin ...
by Jack Cazes
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Peter Kilz/Polymer Standards Service GmbH, Mainz, Germany Fumio Kondo/Aichi Prefectural Institute of Public Health, Nagoya, Japan Svetlana Kulevanova/Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje , ...
by William M. Johnston
Popovic, Svetlana Porceddu, Laura Postles, Dave Potts, Cassandra Powell, James M. Powers, C. John Price, Richard M. Proksch, Nikola, O.S.B. Prokurat, Michael Ramsey ...
by Don Michael Randel
Svetlana ( 1 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Svetlana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Svetlana
Testimonial from Svetlana Mitrovic for ESL Jigsaws
ESL teacher discusses using esl jigsaws in her classes.
See also the pronunciation examples of Svetlana!
Quotes about Svetlana
Scrabble value of S1V4E1T1L1A1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of SVETLANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Svetlana!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Svetlana to see it in context!