On this page:
Synthetic Breed are an Australian industrial death metal band formed in Melbourne, 2002.
- also known as Breed, Synthetic
- genres: Industrial music, Heavy metal, Extreme metal, Industrial metal, Nu metal, Deathcore, Death metal, Technical death metal
- albums: "Catatonic", "Fractured - Redux", "Perpetual Motion Machine"
- official website: www.syntheticbreed.com
"Synthetic Breed" is a musical EP of Illidiance.
- released on (6 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Synthetic Breed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Zebu Cattle of Kenya (2001)
Uses, Performance, Farmer Preferences, Measures of Genetic Diversity and Options for Improved Use
Developing a synthetic breed is a long-term process that needs many resources, a large number of animals, detailed recording and analytical facilities. Consequently, development of synthetic breeds has often been carried out on one unit ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Synthetic Breed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of SYNTHETIC BREED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Synthetic Breed!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Synthetic Breed for some fun with words!