Who is Tamori?
Tamori is a Japanese celebrity. His real name is Kazuyoshi Morita and the screenname Tamori is an anagram of his surname. He was born on 22 August 1945 in Fukuoka City in Fukuoka Prefecture.
- also known as Kazuyoshi Tamori, Kazuyoshi Morita, Tamo-san, Morita Kazuyoshi
- born on (69 years ago) in Minami-ku, Fukuoka
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Presenter, actor, comedian
- albums: "タモリ", "ラジカル・ヒステリー・ツアー", "タモリ2"
- played Camera shop owner in "A Pool Without Water"
- "Looking for a Home"
- "Yonimo kimyo na monogatari 20th anniversary special fall 2010"
- TV series: played Storyteller in "Tales of the Unusual"
There are other people with Tamori in their name, like Atsuya Tamori.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tamori
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by P. Somasundaran
Tamori, K.: Esumi, K.; Meguro, K.; Hoffman, H. The micelles and their dynamic properties in the mixed surfactant systems; lithium perfluorooctanesulfonate/ hexaoxyethyl- ene glycol dodecyl ether (C|2E6) and lithium dodecyl sulfate/C, 2E6.
Tamerlano, Tamori, Tanassa, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tamori
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tamori
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of T1A1M3O1R1I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TAMORI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tamori!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Tamori to see it in context!