On this page:
Definition of the noun Tede
What does Tede mean as a name of something?
- [obsolete] A torch; a flambeau.
Who is Tede?
Tede: Jacek Graniecki, known professionally as Tede and DJ Buhh is a Polish rapper. Also known as Tas De Fleia, TDF, Tedeusz, Tedzik, Tedunio, Tedzio, Chory Pastor. He began his career in the band 1 kHz. In 1996 Janmario and Tede created a band named Trzyha and in 1998 the group changed their name into Warszafski Deszcz. In 2000 Tede began his solo career and in 2001 he recorded his first album.
- also known as Jacek Graniecki, DJ Buhh
- born on (39 years ago) in Warsaw, child of Maciej Graniecki
- nationality: Poland
- profession: Record producer, actor, rapper, entrepreneur
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Hip hop music
- albums: "Trzyha / Hajs Hajs Hajs", "S.P.O.R.T.", "Esende Mylffon", "Note2", "FuckTede / Glam Rap", "Notes 3D", "Note2 Errata", "Spacer EP", "Mefistotedes", "Odkupienie", "Notes", "Elliminati", "PAFFISTOTEDES", "Ścieżka Dźwiękowa", "HOWWA 2", "A/H24N2", "Volumin V: FaceBuhh", "Elliminaticket", "Kurt Rolson", "#kurort_rolson"
- TV series: played Robert in "Wszyscy kochają Romana"
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best Polish Act
- official website: www.wielkiejol.com/artists/tede
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tede
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A New Bislama Dictionary (2003)
by Terry Crowley
tablecloth tede adv. today tede moning adv. this morning ...
English Dialect Words of the Eighteenth Century as Shown in the "Universal Etymological Dictionary" of Nathaniel Bailey (1883)
by Nathan Bailey
See to Tede Grass. Tede [Teda, L.] a Torch. Spen. To Tede Grass, to turn or spread abroad new-mown Grass. S. and E. C. 1 Errors for A.S. tceppere, tceppestre. Teding- Penny.
Mongolian-English Dictionary (2013)
by Ferdinand D Lessing
TEDE(N) / T3II [ pl. of tere J pron. They, those. -- bygyde.
Comprehending the Derivations of the Generality of Words in the English Tongue by Nathan Bailey
See to Tede Grass. A TED'DER. See Tether. TEDE (Teda, L.] a Torch. Spenc. TE DEUM, a Hymn of ...
by Nathan BAILEY
See to Tede Graf. A TED'DER. See Tether. TEDE (Teda, L.] a Torch. Spenc. TE DEUM, a Hymn of Thanksgiving, used in Churches upon solemn Occasions, so called from its ...
To TEDE Grafs, to turn and spread abroad the new-mown Grafs. S. and E. C. TEDIFEROUS(tedifer, L.JTorch-bearing. TEDING-PENNY. See Tething-penny. TE DIOUS [tadiofus, L.] over-long, longwinded, irksome, wearisome. TEDIOUSLY ...
by Nathan BAILEY
To TEDE Grasx, to turn and spread abroad the new mown Grass. S. and E. C. _ TEDIF'EROUS [lcdr/Zr, L. ] TorchBearing. TEDINC-PENNY. See Teliiing-Pm'zv. TE'DIOUS [ran/it m, L.] our-long, lungwindcd, irksome, wearisomc. TE'DlOUSLY ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tede
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tede
If you need images about Tede for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of T1E1D2E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TEDE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tede!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tede for some fun with words!