On this page:
"Tepepa" is an Italian Zapata-themed spaghetti western film starring Tomas Milian and Orson Welles. The film was directed by Giulio Petroni. It was co-produced with Spain, where the film was released with the title Tepepa... Viva La Revolución.
- also known as Blood and Guns, Long Live the Revolution
- countries: Italy, Spain
- language: Italian Language
- producers: Franco Clementi, Alfredo Cuomo, Richard Herland & Nicolò Pomilia
- production design by Guido Josia
- written by Ivan Della Mea, Franco Solinas, Giulio Petroni
- based on a story by Ivan Della Mea, Franco Solinas, Giulio Petroni
- cinematography by Francisco Marín
- edited by Eraldo Da Roma
- music by Ennio Morricone
- costume design by Gaia Romanini
- set decoration by Lorenzo Baraldi & Rafael Ferri
- genres: Spaghetti Western, Action Film, Adventure Film, Western, Drama
- tagline: Jails can't hold him! Armies can't stop him! Women can't get enough of him!
- released on (45 years ago)
Tepepa is a fictional character from the 1969 film Tepepa.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Tepepa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
10,000 Ways to Die (2009)
A Director's Take on the Spaghetti Western by Alex Cox
Tepepa is a fine film, well shot, well acted, well artdirected, original in its use of Andalucian locations, with great action and a splendid score. The first meeting between Price and Cascorro features the colonel drunk, surrounded by cronies and ...
by Barry Monush
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tepepa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of T1E1P3E1P3A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TEPEPA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tepepa!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tepepa for some fun with words!